PDA

View Full Version : prayers needed

Pemjack
03-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Guys, my family and I need your prayers. I just came back home from the tradeshow in St Louis. My 18 year old nephew died last night back here in Michigan. I drove all night with my other nephew (his brother). It is now 7:51 am Michigan time. My family is a wreak. I did get to see a lot of cool things yesterday, and I got to sit in on Allen H's seminar. I have 2 tickets for tonights haunt at lemp between 8-9 and 4 tickets to the Darkness for tomorrow 9-10, that I am willing to give to anyone who can use them for free. Please pm me today and I'll give you my info so you can print them. I had 2 friends from St Louis who were going to go to the Darkness tomorrow with us, but they followed us back to Michigan. My nephew Dominic leaves behind his heartbroken father (my brother) and a 2 year old daughter. Please send us your prayers and positive thoughts. Thank you, Pete.

mindtumor
03-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Oh Pete, I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish you and your family the best in such tough times.

Jared

Jim Warfield
03-11-2011, 07:27 AM
Life is always "short", and we can't help but feel the pain of a life lost when someone is so young and just starting their experiences that add to all of those usual life memories.
My nephew died at 27 from a mere wart on his forearm which of course was cancerous.
We feel so helpless.
All we can do......is morn them.
My thoughts are with you.
Jim Warfield

graystone
03-11-2011, 07:30 AM
I really hate to hear that. So awful for so many reasons. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Shane and it's saying a prayer for you. Shane

Pemjack
03-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks everyone, your kindness is greatly appreciated. I live across the street from my brother Joe, and so his kids are my kids, if you know what I mean. I have someone interested in my tickets, I just hope Larry will let him use them. Shane, man I really wanted to meet you last night, I didn't book the party because the nephew I brought with me is underage. Pete.

Dman
03-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Pete
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Dan

bodybagging
03-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Sorry for your loss, your family are in our thoughts today...

sean
03-11-2011, 08:39 AM
God Bless Pete, God Bless

Allen H
03-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Pete,
Im very sorry for your loss, latch on to anyting positive that you can for a while. Be strong for others but dont forget to grieve for yourself. again Im sorry for your loss it is quite a burden to bear.Prayers being sent your way from St. Louis in abundance my friend.
Allen

Goblin Sis
03-11-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss Pete!!

Pemjack
03-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Thanks everyone for your thoughts & prayers, they really are a comfort to me and my family. Pete.

Mad Wax Sculptor
03-11-2011, 12:49 PM
God Bless you and your family in this time of loss

zombiphobe
03-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Saying prayers for you. Keep positive and know your nephew is in a better place.

Darksydesigns
03-11-2011, 03:22 PM
My deepest sympathies.

hauntedkimmy
03-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Pete I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

WickedWillow
03-11-2011, 06:19 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am very sorry for your loss.

lonewolfmage
03-11-2011, 09:11 PM
PemJack~

Deep sympathies to you and yours in this difficult time..

Healing thougths for you. and yours ...

~LoneWolf

krazedklownkilla
03-11-2011, 09:38 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

screamforadream
03-12-2011, 12:23 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, even though I couldn't be in St. Louis, I'm sending you some prayers from Connecticut. Stay strong guys!

spookhaven
03-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Positive thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family. Can't image the grief your family is feeling. Hang onto each other, I am sure you will all pull through this loss.

Fear Unfathomed
03-12-2011, 02:42 AM
This is heartbreaking. Many many prayers for you and your family right now. We will pray for you guys at the TW church service tomorrow. I pray that you guys find the strength and peace you need at this time.

sysasi
03-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Lots of prayers heading your way...loss is never easy but so young makes it even harder. Only time will heal.

Pemjack
03-12-2011, 07:17 AM
My friends, it is now 7:48 Saturday morning. I thought I would get on the board before people started coming over. My heart just aches, I feel so helpless. My poor brother across the street is just destroyed. I can't even talk to him. I don't know what to say. I know the pain that I am feeling, and can't imagine what he must be going through.

I want to again thank you for all of your positive thoughts and prayers. I know it's been said here, that we are a haunt family, and I'm finding out how true this really is. I simply cannot put into words, the gratitude that I feel for you. I am thankful that I am involved with such caring people, many of you who I have never met before. I do hope that someday I can personally thank each and every one of you.

Neil, I hope that somehow you were able to print and use the tickets.

If anybody knows the guys from Creepy Collection, I bought a "I don't doll" from them on Thursday, and I need to give them a "heads up" that I won't be picking it up Sunday. I have their business card, and will call them Monday or Tuesday and will arrange to have this shipped to me.

Fear, thank you for thinking about us, I would to have loved to have gone to your service Sunday. I saw Kip on Thursday, and was going to talk with him about Sunday's service, but he was busy talking to some people. It is my faith that gives me strength to know that I'll get through this, so I ask that you remember my brother Joe (Dominic's dad), my nephews Chris & Josh (his brothers), Courtney (his love), and my great niece Julianna (Dominic's daughter). Thank you so much. Pete.

Twin Locusts
03-12-2011, 08:17 AM
May God bless your family with peace over this tragic loss.

hauntedradio
03-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Our deepest condolences for you, and your family!! you are all definetally in our prayers!!