PDA

View Full Version : Darklight thanks everyone for a great show!

thrilltainment
03-13-2011, 10:30 PM
I am truly humbled by the loyalty of our original customers and their good words about us at the show this year. It it weren't for you guys taking that leap of faith last year and buying from us, we wouldn't be here at the show this year with new and competitive products. I want to SHOUT a big THANK YOU to everyone that has given us a chance and believed in our products (although we're so new in the industry). You have welcomed my wife (Charlie) and I with wide open arms and we truly feel like we belong and we'll definitely be here to stay.

We're also very confident that we'll continue to surprise you all with exciting new lighting products each year and truly believe everyone who has made a purchase from us will be absolutely thrilled with the quality of our products and customer service.

We made a lot of friends this weekend and look forward to a long lasting relationship with everyone in this industry. Once again, THANK YOU ALL!

Darkangel
03-14-2011, 07:41 AM
Great products, and durable too.

DA

Jonathan
03-14-2011, 10:59 AM
I heard nothing but rave reviews about Darklight from the attendees and other vendors as well. I can expect to see and hear more from you. DMX is a rockin' and love that on the lights.

Nightgore
03-14-2011, 11:09 AM
You know we LOVE Darklight!! We can't wait to use our new lights, we have the perfect spot for those underwater LEDs! It was nice seeing you again at the show and I'm glad you had a great time! Darklight's future looks bright. ;) -Tyler

Kelly Anderson
03-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Definately was great getting to meet you guys in person!! Love your products. We were so happy with them when we got our order towards the end of last of season just in time to try them and see if if was something we thought we could use in the future. What I found was that this was something we just couldnt continue with out.

So thanks again for the great products!!!

Twin Locusts
03-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Very educational, illustrative, and helpful booth. I will be supplementing my DIY lights with darklight soon.

thrilltainment
03-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Thanks again to everyone who has dropped by our booth and your compliments. Even if you didn't make a purchase from us, I hope we have given you some insight about how easy (and safe) LED lighting can be to set up.

I think one thing that allows us to understand our customers better is that we are also haunters ourselves, we use our products in our own haunt (Shanghai Nightmare) and know what every other haunter goes through while setting up each year. I will also give candid advice to anyone just starting out with lighting, I can even teach you how to make your own DIY LED for super cheap as well if you're willing to spend a bit more time on them (just PM me).

This season is quickly picking up pace and we'll be rapidly underway with our production, we look forward to bringing every customer's attraction to life with our spotlights this year =)

- Quan