PDA

View Full Version : Granny at the Darkness

Tater
03-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Ok Yall, now its over and youve had time to digest the crazyness that was this week and Transworld. Now I need your feedback, If you went to the Darkness and saw Granny, I would like to know your honest opinion of her performance. She was in rare form and was geared more towards the haunters....but did it offend you, did you enjoy it, and If you did have a problem with anything she said please drop me a line on here and tell me.

Grimley
03-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Most people avoid eye contact or freak out. I like the interaction. I grabbed your boob so ya I was ok with it.

poison
03-15-2011, 10:39 PM
I thought you were GREAT! I was so excited when i saw you in the cue line.
I really don't think there's ANYTHING you could do that would really offend us : )
Thanks for the laughs!

poison
03-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Nice touch when you ate the skid marks off your own panties : )

Jonathan
03-16-2011, 01:47 AM
Granny was a blast. I think the prep was the best...nothing beat Granny doing Absinthe with Rotting Flesh Radio at the European Body Art Booth with Nix and Jaro.

Bradenton Haunted Trail
03-16-2011, 06:06 AM
Tater she was great I loved it when she took off her panties and put them on the guy's head. I was freaking cracking up.

Keep up the good work.

Shwan
http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

Haunted Yard Props
03-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Loved Granny, greatest queue line actor ever.

Ed Z

devolino
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Whoever voted her as offensive needs to be less easily offended ;]

She was hilarious. And she's a good break from the usual haunt monsters...nobody expects an insane grandma at a haunt. [Customers, I mean, since we all know about her. hahah]

spookjj
03-16-2011, 11:53 AM
It was funny, she or he (lol) told my friend's wife... she needs to go to the other street corner if she wants to make any money

devolino
03-16-2011, 01:00 PM
It was funny, she or he (lol) told my friend's wife... she needs to go to the other street corner if she wants to make any money

I was wearing bright yellow pants and she accused me of skinning a banana. haha

halloweenroom
03-16-2011, 09:08 PM
"gooose"............... "call Me"

I loved it! classic Granny!

Dark Scares
03-16-2011, 10:59 PM
I thought she was hilarious. Everyone around us was laughing.

ThECRaZyLadY
03-17-2011, 07:51 PM
OH I love Granny!! She is my favorite! On Feburary 26 of this year I had a surprise party for my husband (Greg-FEARFEST) The first thing I did was contact Tater to hire Granny for the entertainment!!! She was GREAT!! We had all ages at the party and they loved her!! If someone is offended maybe Granny is hitting to close to home on the remarks!!! LMAO!! She calls me a whore! and I tell her every time.....I was a slut! I never got paid!!! LMAO!!!
Just have fun!!
Christina Allen
FEARFEST

N2SPOOKINU
03-17-2011, 07:52 PM
We try to book Granny at least once a year at our haunt. Our customers love her and think shes great. Every time shes been at our haunt we have never had any complaints.
We are such Granny fans my wife threw a surprise birthday party for me and flew Granny in as a special guest...... Yes, Granny gave me a wet p___y a pair of panties and a lap dance. Yes in deed shes something else! lol
Anyone that doesnt appreciate Grannys humor needs to lighten up. She is what she is, an old Granny that tells it like it is.
Its harmless and all in fun. She means no harm and her insults are just part of her character.

FYI, If you find her offensive dont come to Fearfest the weekends of Oct 14-16 and Oct 21-23. She will be gracing our haunt for two weekend this year.
We Love ya Tater and so does our crew!

Greg
Fearfest

The13thHour
03-17-2011, 08:31 PM
I think Granny is a great character, brings something new and different to whatever haunt she is working. When I see pictures of haunts with lots of gore, half-naked women, exploding toliets, bathrooms with crap all over, etc. I do not freak, even if it something I would not do. Being a haunted event allows you to be something you cannot be in real life, to experience things that creep you out, offend you, etc. People need to get a grip, we are not holding ice cream socials at the Baptist church.

devolino
03-17-2011, 08:34 PM
I think Granny is a great character, brings something new and different to whatever haunt she is working. When I see pictures of haunts with lots of gore, half-naked women, exploding toliets, bathrooms with crap all over, etc. I do not freak, even if it something I would not do. Being a haunted event allows you to be something you cannot be in real life, to experience things that creep you out, offend you, etc. People need to get a grip, we are not holding ice cream socials at the Baptist church.

I absolutely agree with you.

graystone
03-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Shes a old whore and is nasty! I hate they way she teases me then walks away! Shes one sorry old ass bag of bones! Shane and it's are you free this Friday night? Shane

jakprintsHAUNT
03-17-2011, 08:39 PM
yeah anyone that was offended...does not have the ability to laugh at themselves, and has a skewed sense of humor. If you were not able to take 100% of what was said by Granny as a joke, then you really are taking life far too seriously...this is a fun industry...if you do not have the ability to let loose and have fun, you are in the wrong industry....especially at an event like this...Id hope a haunt event catered to haunters would be a little more over the top and cross a couple of the lines you normally wont with normal customers. Thats just my opinion though.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Slain
03-17-2011, 08:41 PM
OH I love Granny!! She is my favorite! On Feburary 26 of this year I had a surprise party for my husband (Greg-FEARFEST) The first thing I did was contact Tater to hire Granny for the entertainment!!! She was GREAT!! We had all ages at the party and they loved her!! If someone is offended maybe Granny is hitting to close to home on the remarks!!! LMAO!! She calls me a whore! and I tell her every time.....I was a slut! I never got paid!!! LMAO!!!
Just have fun!!
Christina Allen
FEARFEST
Missed coming to your haunt this year in Columbia, I did see you and Greg at the show but you seemed a little distant. Maybe you forgot the guys from Atrox but we will never forget the fun at your place..

Slain
03-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Shes a old whore and is nasty! I hate they way she teases me then walks away! Shes one sorry old ass bag of bones! Shane and it's are you free this Friday night? Shane
Can I watch???????

graystone
03-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Can I watch???????

I want you to film it! Shane and it's youtube here we come! Shane

Slain
03-17-2011, 08:49 PM
The lighting was good on the last shoot wan't it.. I am good for something.. I guess I just have an eye for it...

N2SPOOKINU
03-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Slain, sorry if we seemed distant. We did spend time with the Atrox crew but not as much as we would like.You guys are great to hang out with and have a passion for haunting that shows in everything you guys do. We had alot of things going on which is why Fearfest was not open this year.
Thank you for the kind words about our attractions. We try hard to make it the best we can and to have guys like you say you really enjoyed our haunt makes my wife and I and our crew very proud of what we have to offer our customers.
BUT.......
This is a news break....

FEARFEST WILL BE OPEN NEXT YEAR FOR TRANSWORLD!!!!!!

We wanted a year off so we could spend time with the vendors to get our popular Zombie Safari Paintball to the level we want it to be at.
It was a very popular attraction last season and we want to improve it and expand it to its full potential.
SO, get ready to shoot some zombies at FEARFEST during the TW show.

Greg
Fearfest

Tater
03-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Greg....
Does this mean I am working your haunt for Transworld next year. Since I doubt I will be allowed back at the darkness. I wanted to thank you all for the kind words it really does mean the world to me. Hopefully people can sort out the difference between me and Granny. To solve some confusion...Granny was hired by the Darkness to work the Cue Line...YES I knew it was for haunters...Yes I uped the act some...Sorry if it offended some and if anyone knows me that you know how much that weighs on my head and my heart. I wish whoever was offended would of said something to me either that night or the next day. Right now Ive gotta focus on the battle thats ahead and not the one thats behind me. I think Ive reached out to Tyler and whoever the other person that was offended on this poll to apologize, but the PM might of messed up. Again...Granny is really rude, old and doesnt care...dont confuse her with the actor that plays her...and please do not belive everything you were told that night....alot of people in this industry will lie to cover there own asses and fuck over the person that came out, outta the goodness of there heart to help them make the tour the best they can.

N2SPOOKINU
03-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Tater,
You know you are ALWAYS welcome at our haunt. When you did the TW tour for us last year we were very pleased with the responses we received from the haunters that visited our attractions.
So lets see, we have you 2 weekends in Oct in 2011 and already have you scheduled for TW in 2012 SWEET!!!!!!

Greg
Fearfest

Grimley
03-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Tater you did a good job and it was a pleasure meeting you.

tonguesandwich
03-18-2011, 12:29 AM
I thought it was good watching you chase my wife with your skid marks. I think you're a little bony cause when I hugged you and we started talking prison talk... I felt your rib poking me in my leg. Eat more, it will make you more cuddly.

drfrightner
03-18-2011, 03:36 AM
Tater I just watched Jackass 3D and dude you look just like Stevo. Do you do stunts? LOL

They need you on a Jackass movie doing your skit. LOL

Larry

Jim Warfield
03-18-2011, 07:54 AM
Then he went right down the list of every old and new "Monsters" the movies have ever created..
"Well, that's good, but everybody is afraid of something.. what if a large old woman came walking down here right now and wanted to give you a big old sloppy KISS?"
The kid screamed and ran up the street as fast as he could!
YES! There is room for we "Others" in the haunting field! ... and just by chance I am also in that field.... I'm Warfield.
hahahahah!

damon carson
03-18-2011, 08:17 AM
The only stunt Granny knows is a porta potty stunt where she actually falls in! LOL!
Damon

ThECRaZyLadY
03-18-2011, 08:43 AM
Slain....How could I EVER forget you guys!! I love hanging out with you and your crew. We did hang out with your crew I am not sure where you were LOL...We were up til 3am one night...you must must have been asleep old man!! LMAO...In all seriousness we did miss hanging with you. How about next year???
Christina
FEARFEST

Slain
03-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Slain....How could I EVER forget you guys!! I love hanging out with you and your crew. We did hang out with your crew I am not sure where you were LOL...We were up til 3am one night...you must must have been asleep old man!! LMAO...In all seriousness we did miss hanging with you. How about next year???
Christina
FEARFEST
Yea.. I didn't hit the bar this year.. Some of those guys you saw live for the drinks and such every night of there life.... Hope they didn't act too foolish.. We were out and about and planning our next day because we were the ones walking the sales floor trying to get things done and they were up there to play, drink and be merry...
They are not the decision makers anyway, but we will make sure to see you guys next spring..

danglin
03-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Tater,
Don't forget to leave us a weekend open! Remember, we "bought" you at the HAA auction, so we "own" you for a weekend this October. Since Greg evidently has you for two weekends during the middle of the month, we need you the Friday and Saturday before Halloween. Send me a pm so we can discuss it.

We can't wait to get you here, and no, we don't want you to hold back at all!

N2SPOOKINU
03-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Dewayne,
Sorry we seem to be Tater hogs. lol He was suppose to come last year but his schedule didnt work out so he had to pass.
Thats why we got him for two weekends this year.
BUT, I would love to have him for 2 weeks every year if he could swing it.
My crew loves him and cant wait to see him again. You should of seen their faces when he showed up for my birthday party. It made their and my day.
I almost started bidding on him at the auction for another week until I saw you guys were bidding, lol
I guess we cant get our fill of the old hag. lol
Love ya Tater!

Greg
Fearfest