PDA

View Full Version : FACE OFF Finale / Go TaTE Go

KaoTic Entertainment
03-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Yep , tonight is the face off finale , and all day leading up to the the finale , they will be playing all this seasons face off episodes. Be sure and check our favorite Tate from www.illwilled.com . Amazing talents. Tune in and show your support on the SY FY channel tonight

Goblin Sis
03-16-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm so hoping Tate will win!!! Though I will admit that I don't want the season to end yet. I'm loving this show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonathan
03-16-2011, 01:01 PM
It has been a good ride. Both Tom and Tate were great interviews for Rotting Flesh Radio as well.

Let's hope he did well.

X-Treme Torment
03-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Who won the face off?

KaoTic Entertainment
03-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Tonight is the finale on SYFY X torment

Goblin Mom
03-16-2011, 02:24 PM
I hate to see it end to.

You Go Tate!!!!

KaoTic Entertainment
03-16-2011, 04:00 PM
TaTe TaTe TaTe TaTe TaTe Is the man in my opinion the most talented and has the best heart up there , finale for the season tonight at 9:00 pm on SYFY Channel tune in and ,yes Tom did get robbed and is a super nice guy , ha ha ha choke on it Megan lol

KaoTic Entertainment
03-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Ok folks it's on right now the finale on SYFY

Goblin Sis
03-16-2011, 07:55 PM
I just started it, gotta love DVR! When I was talking to Tate on Sun, he said that this was his favorite episode, so either it is because he won (fingers crossed!) or his idea was his favorite... We will see!!

KaoTic Entertainment
03-16-2011, 07:57 PM
And the winner is , drum roll please

KaoTic Entertainment
03-16-2011, 07:59 PM
What are you kidding me damn didn't see that coming

dr0zombie
03-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Not the one I would have picked, but all three finalists were amazing. Every one of them did a great job

hauntedradio
03-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah...I was pulling for Tate so much. He REALLY came on strong this season, and to be honest, even though Conner is good, I feel he slipped a little bit since the whole "Megan" drama. Way to go Tate, and Tom (I seriously feel Tom & Tate were the best), and above all...way to go Syfy!! Great show, and as someone who is already going ahead in a makeup effects school, I can't be happier to see this show renewed for another season.

Goblin Sis
03-16-2011, 08:48 PM
Another that was rooting for either Tate or Tom from the start. I'm very disappointed that neither won, but I am very impressed with al l3 of the mens work for this challenge. SAMs work was nice, but so not what the final challenge should be. I wonder if it was that bladder Conor made that put the judges on his side.

Also, does anyone know if the judges made their decision based off of how each contestant did throughout the season, or if it was strictly the last challenge?

So glad that it will be coming back for another season!