PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to make Cobwebs

Trail of Terror
03-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Which way is the best way to make Cobwebs, with a air glue gun or cobweb fan tool? I need to cover large areas. Just like to have some input on this subject.

Banshee
03-26-2011, 02:46 PM
I love the air/glue guns.. just string up (staple) some monofilament/fishing line supports where you need extra support for them. Some people also like to dust and or paint them for extra opacity, but I never have.

Trail of Terror
03-26-2011, 02:51 PM
Cool Thanks... didn't think about the fishing line for more support...

I love the air/glue guns.. just string up (staple) some monofilament/fishing line supports where you need extra support for them. Some people also like to dust and or paint them for extra opacity, but I never have.

Allen H
03-26-2011, 11:00 PM
I am also all about the glue guns, fast and nice looking webs. I also use monofilament line to support them and make them bridge long gaps.
Allen H

cheeseboy33
03-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Can someone please post some pics of a finished area done with the glue/air guns please?

screamforadream
03-27-2011, 10:18 AM
There's a thread in the fright forum called "Disturbia...here we go again" and on the last page there's some cobwebbing pictures up that should suit your fancy :)

piercemanor
03-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Glue Guns are the way to go! But if you go with the fan, BE CAREFUL OF THE SOLUTION YOU GET. There are a LOT of solutions that are flammable, and as far as i know, most fire marshalls test this stuff, while glue just melts it passes, if your webs turn into a huge fireball... well good luck in passing! -Tristin

BruiseMuse
03-28-2011, 05:55 PM
We've used Minion's Web webber guns; they are great for making webs plus they pass fire inspection.