PDA

View Full Version : Funny Patron's comments or reaction!!!

RJ Productions
04-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Over the years we all have funny lines or reactions from our patrons. I thought maybe we share some of our best... I'll start...

One of our line actors comes backstage and busts out laughing. She sneaks up behind people in line, friends in line see her and react, the victim looks to see what the friends are look at and is usually startled by the actor.

So she sneaks up behind a couple 12 year old boys. Breathing down their necks..no reaction. Slowly the one boy nonchalantly looks back at the actor and says:
"You can't scare me...I've seen my Grandmother naked"!!!!!

So who's next???

Rich

wickedfarmer
04-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Favorite wasn't in haunt; but in my non hauted maze. They obviously were city people and played farmville. She asked me "So how many times a year do you harvest this corn?"

Wicked Farmer

Jim Warfield
04-02-2011, 07:31 PM
"All of them!"
"Don't you ever get lost in this house?" (Duh?) I have owned this house for 25 years, I have done almost all of the work in here, we live here... "Get Lost!?" I guess I will be awaiting altzheimers to make that person" happy"?
Just when I begin to think I have heard every non-thinking, idiotic remark...

jakprintsHAUNT
04-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Best line ever I would have never believed if I didnt hear it myself aimed at another actor:

A heavier set woman "chest bumped" the actor into a corner and said:

"Your better get out of my way little man or I will f--k you"

to this out of sheer surprise the actor retorted with (still in character):

"Don't you mean f--k me up?" (while not in the normal rules was vulgarity allowed, this made for a comedic exception)

and the reply:

"no you little scary man I will f--k you silly if you get in my way"

bumped him with her chest again and continued through the attraction.

This same year, same attraction I caught 2 patrons "getting busy" in an actor hallway....scared them and the male was running away pants down. Good times.

Mike "Pogo" Hach