PDA

View Full Version : Sinister Pointe gets a permanent location

Sinister Pointe
04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Sinister Pointe Haunted Attractions is getting a permanent location in Brea, California. SP is responsible for the original "SAW" Haunted Attraction, "Silent Hill", FEAR, Condemned and many more. Not only will this new building house our new attraction but it will also facilitate everything halloween related 365 days a year. From private parties, specialty retail store, mini conventions, classes / workshops, yard sales, etc. Check us out for up to the minute updates on what Sinister Pointe has to offer.
http://www.sinisterpointe.com
join us on facebook and twitter /sinisterpointe

Hope to see you all soon!

MDKing
04-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Nice graphics on your site, the logo infused with the domed tower looks great!

Allan

Allen H
04-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Congrats! good luck.

Front Yard Fright
04-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Just spent the last hour or so looking through everything you have in your gallery... WOW. I've got to say your work has got to be some of the best I've seen. I love your attention to detail, and the fact that you have NICE props, but you don't have 50 of them all in one room so nobody gets to see them all. You build your room around them to showcase them... Something I always try to do. Very impressive stuff!

I can only imagine what you'll be able to come up with now that you're at a permanent home! Congratulations, good luck, and TAKE PLENTY PICTURES!
:)

Dalloween
04-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Same here... just spend the last 45 minutes or so looking at your site... great work. I hope you'll start a thread here on the forums to track the progress of building-out in your new home.

Congrats!

Mad Wax Sculptor
04-06-2011, 11:47 PM
awesome work !!!!