PDA

View Full Version : My other work

OblivionHauntedHouse
04-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Taking cue from Shane sharing his other line of work, I am fortunate enough to hold a job in WISCONSIN creating and designing year round! Asside from owning the haunt, I work as a Scenic, lighting, and costume designer as well as Director at the University here in Wisconsin. I basically get paid to play! Here are some shots of recent set designs and I encourage you all to share what you do as a real job, asside from haunting in this thread! Lets all learn more about one another!!! :)

"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
"RENT"
"Invitation to Dance!"
"RENT"

Pumpkin King
04-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Nice job! That's a unique style of set design with the simple scaffolding structures so the audience can see into them without a set change I'm guessing? Anyways, I love this! Great work! :D

screamforadream
04-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Well....mine is nowhere near as artistic or creative....I don't have a current picture lol but here's me at my job! (note, the picture is like 2 years old...)

Yes, the fact that I'm trusted with saving people is probably MUCH scarier than most haunt scenes....

Jim Warfield
04-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Sliver-baiting can be very painfull! (Teaches one to become a hard-ass!) I Wood Know!.

screamforadream
04-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Haha Jim every time I read something funny you post on threads I chuckle, on the rare occasion it happens to something I say I actually "lol". Thanks for the chuckle Mr. Hard-ass.