PDA

View Full Version : Need your help...

drfrightner
04-19-2011, 01:28 PM
We are erasing hopefully half of our data base of haunts... we just went through CA. I need your help, look at your state do we have a haunt listed that simply isn't open anymore. Please post it here so we can remove their profile. Let us know please... you guys know.

We are removing all profiles that don't have our banner who are not an advertisers... we are doing that part. We are also erasing all profiles where there is basically no information as well... you can always make a new one. Right but if you do do it right this time...

But if you know of a haunt we have listed that simply isn't around anymore please let us know!

We need to know so we can remove them. If we get rid of the dead weight it will help attact more views to your profiles and help us help our guests in october find active haunts.

Thanks
Larry

Front Yard Fright
04-19-2011, 02:07 PM
I would confirm with all the haunts before deleting any listings. I can imagine Haunt A saying Haunt B is out of business just to get their listing deleted without Haunt B knowing about it...

As for Iowa, I'd like my haunt (Front Yard Fright) to be deleted. Also, The Dragon's Eye has been out of business for two years now. Harris Haven has asked to be deleted, but I would reconfirm with him.

drfrightner
04-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Harris Haunt does not want their profile deleted in fact I think he wants a banner...

Thanks for the heads up on the closed down haunt. As for your haunt you sure want it deleted. I sent an email to the guy you suggested asking if its closed.

Thanks
Larry

Dr Spooktakular
04-20-2011, 02:51 PM
In TEXAS:
1. Necropolis - closed
2. Aliester Crowleys - closed
3. Dr Haunt Chamber of Fears - They've been attempting to sell their place for 6 months now, they might be closed.
4. The Haunted Asylum in Southlake, Texas - not been open for 2 years, it was a high school theater show, I called and the guy never returns calls.
#'s 1, 2, and 4 are closed 100% for sure.

Pumpkin King
04-20-2011, 06:33 PM
I am PRETY SURE that the screampark in Brighton, CO, is closed. I'm almost certain Brighton changed the zoning code so agricultural zoned land could only be used for agriculture. I would check to make sure though. Also, I heard they opened a new haunt in Denver, they would be able to tell you for sure though.