PDA

View Full Version : Wow!! (Hauntedkimmy this is for you!)

screamforadream
04-20-2011, 04:40 PM
So I want to just say a huge "WOW!" and "Thank you!!!" to a very special person, hauntedkimmy you are incredible!!

I just received her package donation for Relay for Life in the mail today. She makes all of her items by herself, and they are some of the most detailed hand made items I have ever seen. They BLEW me away.

I don't normally do this because it's slightly unprofessional, (I never play favorites, and we've received many donations of items that are incredible, large, and costly to groups like ours, but Kim deserves this shout out) if you want some incredible products for your haunt, and I mean INCREDIBLE, DETAILED, PERFECT items, check her out. The hand painted eyes are insane, they look real, and I mean real.

For a smaller business, every item was so neatly packaged, and Kim is one of the nicest people you can ever come across, I can't speak highly enough of what I just saw. So allow these pictures I took on my cell phone real quick speak for themselves, (still, you won't possibly believe it until you see them in person).

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/index.html

Thank you so much Kim! You are an amazing person, and people would be crazy to not have your items in their haunt! I couldn't believe my eyes, you are the best! If I can ever repay the favor, let me know! I'm there for ya girl! :)

hauntedkimmy
04-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh my golly you are soooo making me blush!!!!!! I'm glad everything arrived in one piece and was so happy to help. Hope you can use them somewhere and sorry I couldn't get tombstones out to ya too...next year, LOL! :)

screamforadream
04-20-2011, 09:30 PM
It's all cool! I can't thank you enough! The detail you put into your items is INSANE, nothing is done for you, between you hand painting/drawing the toe nails on everything, it's almost not even a prop, it's art! We can't thank you enough!! :)

hauntedkimmy
04-21-2011, 05:14 AM
My pleasure! I lost a dear sister in law to cancer so your cause holds dear to my heart. :)

graystone
04-21-2011, 05:25 AM
Nice stuff Kim and a nice big Thank You well deserved! Shane and it's I gave to! Shane

screamforadream
04-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Yes you did Shane! I am still trying to find a way to fit that gorilla suit in somewhere this year because it is epic! Your box weighed as much as I do! Lol.

Many people share that feeling Kim, my biggest reason I do most of this is because of my grandpa. Growing up was really rough in my family, but he was the one person who was always there for me, and I lost him to pancreatic cancer my freshman year of high school. Then four years later, I lost a good friend of mine to sarcoma cancer who passed away shortly after graduating. Tim from @Haunttactics is donating for similar reasons. I've dedicated thousands of hours volunteering and raising money to help provide treatment to patients and help research for cures, because no kid should have to watch their strongest loved one wither away. I'm making it my personal mission to keep volunteering until there's a cure.

Sorry for the rant.

damon carson
04-21-2011, 09:54 AM
We featured alot of Haunted Kimmys items at Transworld back in March. She is a very talented and a great person! Im glad we at Frightmasters have been able to work with her and she has allowed us to carry some of her products. They are amazing!
Damon
Frightmasters
www.houseoffright.com

Capt.Chaos
04-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Geez Kimmy. I should have held out longer on letting you have my logo.....LOL

Chaos

hauntedkimmy
04-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Geez Kimmy. I should have held out longer on letting you have my logo.....LOL

Chaos

Don't worry, you are getting some too! They are already made and waiting for the shirt. :) You don't know just how appreciative we are of that logo!!!!! It's the least I could do! :)

Capt.Chaos
04-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks Kimmy. I am glad I could help out. Looking out for my East Coast Brothers.

Chaos