PDA

View Full Version : Read BEFORE doing business with ROTTING FLESH Radio

Capt.Chaos
04-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Dear Friends,

It pains me to write this thread but I am a man of morals and believe in treating everyone with courtesy and respect. I do not like to cause waves and would rather provide help and solutions on this board then cause hard feelings and negative energy. However, I do not like to be lied to. And it really angers me when I am lied to 10 times and to my face.

Jonathan feel free to keep my $37.00. It's not a significant amount of money. I plan on costing you way more than that amount. I understand that things happen. That is why I emailed you to let you know that I had not received your shipment. I appreciate that you said this has never happened before and you would send me my order with some free "Swag" as you put it. Amazing that that shipment also was lost in the mail. When was this...Oh yeah spring 2010. I waited by the mailbox until winter 2011 and instead of having a meltdown in cyberspace I sent you a private message on this website to let you know I had not received the 2nd package. Thank you for your apologies and I think it was very kind of you to offer to bring my stuff to Transworld. I was happy to pick it up at your booth. It would save you some shipping. Nice visiting you at your booth...all 4 times that i stopped by to pick up my package. I understand that you were very busy all those times and forgot it in your hotel room. When you suggested that I pick it up at the front desk i did not have a problem with that. I understand that you were busy and needed to man your booth. I am sorry that the hotel must have lost your package that was never dropped off. It would have been easier if that had not happened. Thanks for offering to send it to my house. Since that was a month ago I am assuming that this 3rd promised shipment must have also been lost in the mail. I am sure you didnt take me serious. I would probably just go away. Guess what. Im here to stay. I will be sure to stop by next year at Transworld to say hi. We can go have a beer and talk about how lousy the postal service is.

Thanks guy's. I hope you all have a succesful and enjoyable year. Think twice (or in my case 8-10 times) before spending your hard earned money with my new BFF Jonathan. He's been known to stretch the truth. Also feel free to call me or stop by if your in town.

Buck Burdick
216 west 6th st.
Brookings SD 57006
605-692-5588

mindtumor
04-22-2011, 06:26 AM
Maybe you guys could go to that city museum together next year. Everyone seems to love that place I guess. Or the Arch. The Arch is actually really cool, make sure to go to the top, the view is really cool.

I think you should have offered to help him run his booth so he wasn't so busy. Afterall friends help each other out. Did you try that?

xtremecreator
04-22-2011, 06:47 AM
Wait a minute. did I read that right.

You should have helped him at his booth so you can get the item you paid for???

Thats a New one!

John

mindtumor
04-22-2011, 06:54 AM
Well yeah, he said it was his new BFF. Isn't that what BFF's are for? Help your friends out.

Explain to me why you think you should be entitled to get stuff you paid for? He was busy at his booth and the mail system was flawed a few times. The guy said so himself. What do you expect?

Jonathan
04-22-2011, 07:34 AM
I will address this as simple as it may be. The mail system at the host hotel was very bad. I did not get half of my own merchandise until Saturday at TW.

As for Buck, I did get he box from host hotel that was left for you. They did have it at the front counter for you by the elevators. It was returned to me.

Feel free to call me tonight or tomorrow and we will work it out.

wickedfarmer
04-22-2011, 07:52 AM
And I thought Obama launching investigation into crude/gas prices yesterday was a joke of an excuse.

Wicked Farmer

Capt.Chaos
04-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Thank you so much for the opportunity to try and get my items AGAIN!!! What is this 11 times now? I should call you and line everything up? Isnt that what I have patiently done the last 8-10 times? I am astonished that once again I need to try and arrange a way for you to ship me items that I payed for 1.5 years ago. This is how you run a business? You have my address. I have given it to you 3x in the past. Like I said, keep your package. I dont want it.
I am not the kind of guy that airs issues on a cyberface schoolyard. However I do believe in helping people out and doing the right thing. That is why I tried to get this resolved between ourselves numerous times. Im done. A few hundred people have read this and they can decide for themselves if they want to deal with your company.

Chaos
"We DONT listen to Rotting Flesh Radio"

hauntman666
04-22-2011, 09:21 AM
There was a mixup and you didnt get your stuff from Jonathan through the mail or at transworld and sorry for that and he has tried working with you on it not like he just completely did not work with you on this but Jonathan is one of the good guys in this industry everything he does with Rotting Flesh goes towards a charity its not like hes in this for his own profit even so if one time there is a mixup and i understand you have been waiting for a long time for it also but you dont have to go out on the forum and bash him for something so small when he has tried working with you

mindtumor
04-22-2011, 09:40 AM
That might be the longest sentence I have ever read.

graystone
04-22-2011, 09:54 AM
That might be the longest sentence I have ever read.

Hauntman666 I myself have not been contacted on this issue. Like many out there as a Fighter for doing right I get involved alot. It's who I am. Now I have not seen or heard from either here so I can't side either way. BUT LET ME SAY THIS LITTLE OR NOT WHETHER OR NOT IT'S $1.00 OR $1,000,000.00 IF YOU OWE IT YOU SEND IT No excuse should ever be " oh it's only 20 bucks" Well guess what that was someones 20 dollars that went to someone else for nothing!!!! Again this is between them two and not talking sides just making a point for anyone who thinks that if it's a small amount it's ok! I myself have no issues with RFR and I do support it. Shane and it's never ok! Shane

freak 'n' stein
04-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I live for the sarcasm this forum provides...

chuck weber
04-22-2011, 02:09 PM
This is terrible!!!!!

Jim Warfield
04-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Has undergone alot of changes recently (last few years) and mail delivery around here in this under-populated little county where everybody kind of knows everybody has taken a "hit" as far as delivery accuracy goes.
Some newer mail people just can't read? Just don't care? Too big of a hurry to do it right?
About 5 yrs. ago I was sent a card for my Birthday, it was addressed:" JIM-Mount Carroll.' I got it before my birthday and my day of birth is not a county-wide holiday here or anything like that, either.
By comparison during the last few years mail belonging to people living at the other end of town ends up in my mail box, important letters from Banks and financial records types of things!
I'm not saying all or even half of the delivery problems with your order was the US Mail's doing, but there exists a very real possibility it sure could have had an influence upon it.

drfrightner
04-23-2011, 08:28 AM
This has nothing to do with us however... I just wanted to say we probably ship 100 times more books, cds and dvd's than anyone... we sell most everyone stuff from Kelly Allen to our stuff to everything between over at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com (http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com). I have an office girl who comes in once a week and all she does is ship items ordered from back issues of the magazine, to whatever in addition to helping ship the magazine itself when a new one is printed. I know we've shipped thousands upon thousands of orders... and I think we do an awesome job! However every single month like clock work someone is emailing me saying they've been waiting a month, or some part of their order hasn't been shipped or a magazine subscriber saying he thought he had an active subscription or whatever. Some are mad some just want answers.

There is NOTHING that pisses me off more than getting an email from a customer telling me someone from our office has ignored their order, their phone calls, emails or whatever... I get pretty upset. I make sure the people in the office take care of it that day. Anytime someone emails me telling me their horror story I get it fixed that day. But I wanted to be up front here despite sending hundreds of orders a month out RIGHT, we still miss something and someone gets upset. Although we handle it and get it done, its not easy to keep everything correct when you get so many orders.

I'm just saying its not the easiest thing especially the magazine itself... that is the easiest thing to miss someone. Its not on purpose and really the only way we know for sure is when a month goes by and the customer didn't get anything. I know its an aggrevation and I'm not making excuses but I'm sure its an honest mistake no different than the ones we make around here on a monthly basis.

It's not easy but then again that isn't an excuse either. I say its probably an honest mistake I know because we make them all the time, even though we correct them on the spot, like that second, otherwise I'm getting out a size 12 for the office staff. LOL

Larry

damon carson
04-23-2011, 01:03 PM
If its a $1.00 or $37.50. If you put your hard earned money out to pay for something you should get something in return. Its not oh thankyou we will get that out to you when the spirit moves me or whatever. And there are alot of things that can happen ect. But if you are aware of the problems do something to correct them. Ive been reading this thread and I know im putting a response in late. And in no way tryin to keep it going but correct the problem and make it good for your customer. Thats all you have to do.
Damon
Frightmasters
www.houseoffright.com

hauntman666
04-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Shane I never said anything about even a dollar not being important in this industry or any industry. I also never said that he should not get what he paid for. I never really took sides either I just said dont go and bash someone. I would be angry about anything not being shipped and given to me also be it a dollar or a million I just wont go out and bash someone on a forum page is all Im trying to say.