PDA

View Full Version : Here HauntWorld!!!!

graystone
04-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Just wanted to say HAPPY EASTER!!!! Shane and it's this is have a good one! Shane

graystone
04-24-2011, 09:12 AM
EB SAYS....HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!! Shane and it's not Shane but EB!!!!

screamforadream
04-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Well as in the Halloween and Horror Industry.... HAPPY ZOMBIE JESUS DAY! (Or just Happy Easter!) :)

Bradenton Haunted Trail
04-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Well as in the Halloween and Horror Industry.... HAPPY ZOMBIE JESUS DAY! (Or just Happy Easter!) :)

LMAOOOO Have not thought about it like that.

Shawn
http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

terrormasue
04-24-2011, 12:23 PM
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Nothing like working on a crypt early Easter morning. I have been hard at it for weeks. Almost finished. This is where my ghost bust will be as you enter the cemetery. I will post pics soon.

Sue

hauntedkimmy
04-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Oh my golly Sue I've been working on odds and ends all day long for our haunted house and like an hour ago the doorbell rings. Here is the local Jehovah's Witnesses wanted to talk about the Bible. Umm.... I think my dead body parts and corpse hands drying on the table and my hands covered in red paint were enough to send them heading for the hills. Yeeshh...you'd think they would have better things to do on a rainy Easter Sunday than try to convert people......something tells me they won't be back, LOL!

Mad Wax Sculptor
04-24-2011, 02:22 PM
poor easter bunny is so tired he looks stoned

damon carson
04-24-2011, 03:08 PM
OMG! Oh I should'nt say that its Easter! LMAO! Oh man I can quit laughing! Hehehe! Oh man this thread turned from a nice Easter Wish from Shane lol! Into a hilarious thread. Oh man my head hurts. From Zombie Jesus to Sue working on here haunt to Kim answering the door with bloody hands to Jehovah witness and the Easter bunny looking stoned! I bout fell over dead! LMAO! Oh only on Haunt World! Shane and everyone have a great Easter! Ha ha ha! Still laughing!
Damon
Frightmasters
www.houseoffright.com

mikeofthelivingdead
04-24-2011, 04:17 PM
http://youtu.be/BPb0po2jzfg

graystone
04-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Here ya go!!!! What the hell! Shane and it's to funny! Shane

ja7jQ2N48Ec

devolino
04-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Hahahhahahaha the video just made me laugh so hard. That would be terrifying for real, though. I would freak out too if someone in a bunny suit was suddenly at my window xD

graystone
04-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shane and it's the kids are still crying! Shane

BEP4Lb5BF2k

damon carson
04-24-2011, 07:18 PM
I would hate to see how these kids would act at Halloween! That was just a damn stuffed rabbit someone put up to the window. LOL! I guess Im used to my kids being immuned to most if not all scary things.
Damon
Frightmaster
www.houseoffright.com

hauntedkimmy
04-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah my kids too aren't scared by much. I guess living in this household they just are so desensitized to it that they are disappointed if it isn't scary enough. But I have the neighborhood kids to try my new things out on.

And oddly enough....my son was a little freaked out by the Mexican Jumping Beans I got for his Easter basket. He still won't hold them, LOL!

OblivionHauntedHouse
04-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Heres how I spent my easter!

Shes for sale! She is animated and her candle lights. "The Flesh Collector"
email erickOblivionHauntedHouse.com for more details!

hauntedkimmy
04-25-2011, 10:45 AM
She's beautiful Erick! I'm so glad we all used our Easter time off wisely to make spooky ookie things! :)