PDA

View Full Version : Scarefactory Website Updated and Online!

RoguesHollow
03-27-2007, 03:46 PM
I just updated the Scarefactory site and all the 2007 products are now online! Be sure to check it out. The factory will be starting the 2007 production next week so its time to get your orders in if you haven't already!

Many of you probably missed getting a Catalog at Transworld but now you can request a FREE 48 page full color catalog and New 2007 DVD directly from the website. Just click on the "Request a catalog Link" from the front page.

If you experience any website glitches or problems please let me know at info@rogueshollow.com

http://www.scarefactory.com

Thanks,

Jonathan
03-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Sounds sweet. Site seems to be working for me so far.

drfrightner
03-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Good job Chris...

How's the new Hauntworld site coming???

Just a little plug for you Chris!

Chris is taking the BS artwork and putting together the site. It looks pretty cool so far!!!

Larry

Jonathan
03-28-2007, 10:06 AM
yeah chris,

waiting on the new HW site. Larry showed it to me, or images of it at least at TW. Looking forward to the revamped look.

Jolly Pumpkin
03-28-2007, 03:58 PM
The site looks great and the Pumpkin King deserves to be on the homepage. It was incredible prop at Transworld because it was more of an Impaler taken to the extreme. I predict we'll be seeing this animatronic popping up at haunts this Fall season. The new flying dragon is pretty impressive also. Good luck with the site and I can't wait to see these new props at haunts.

damon carson
03-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Any word on Scarefactory finishing there promo Dvd for this year? They said at the show they were gonna shoot it soon and then be sending them out.
Damon

damon carson
03-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Nice job looks great! Registers or signed up for a dvd when I got on.
Thanks,
Damon

drfrightner
04-03-2007, 02:26 AM
Damon they finished that DVD... I already got one mailed to me.

Call them!

Larry

Jolly Pumpkin
04-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah I got my catalog and DVD also. The dvd is basically a compilation of 5 years worth of props with some added information on how they are designed. It's pretty cool and won't take long to get. It only took me 2 days to get it, but I'm less than 2 hours from Scare Factory.

Empressnightshade
04-03-2007, 11:34 AM
I also got the catalog and DVD. INCREDIBLE props!!! I've looked through the catalog counteless times.

SomeThingInTheIce
04-03-2007, 05:22 PM
So did I, I think it will be some time before I can get anything from it. I would want a indoor place for there stuff, very cool though.