PDA

View Full Version : Logo design

DeathRattle
05-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Does anyone have suggestions for a good logo design company? I need a branding logo for Death Echo that I can use, both for my webstore now and future haunted attraction. I'm not a big fan of the "design contests", I've heard too many stories of people just stealing and manipulating other lgogs and submitting them and hoping something sticks. Thanks

JamBam
05-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Look at my art on hauntedhuntington.com from Bart at Manifest Creative Studio theartist@bartwillard.com. He also did my banner on this signature.

Graveyard
05-06-2011, 07:41 AM
iDesigns

http://idesignssolutions.com/

Great work, and pricing - and the time get it done now, plus all the web support to take it to the next level!

Email: michael@idesignssolutions.com
amy@idesignssolutions.com
Phone: 972.292.9645

Mike Goff
05-06-2011, 08:18 AM
I really like Chad Savage's work. If I did not do my own logos, he would be the guy that I would go to.

http://sinistervisions.com/

Brutal Industries
05-06-2011, 10:08 AM
brutalindustries.com

If you like my work, please email me at travis@brutalindustries.com

We can do nice/clean vector logos to heavily illustrated, photo realistic logo effects.

Have a great day!

Spookyant
05-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Sinister Visions did all our logo design, art work, and website. Chad does a very good job and is super easy to work with.

FablesStudios
05-06-2011, 03:12 PM
brutalindustries.com

If you like my work, please email me at travis@brutalindustries.com

We can do nice/clean vector logos to heavily illustrated, photo realistic logo effects.

Have a great day!

Travis does good work!!

Peter T
FS

Kelly Anderson
05-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Chad Savage of Sinister Visions has my vote. Hes done work for us in the past and will be getting more work from me this fall.

NightmareAftershockLLC
05-07-2011, 05:42 AM
Sinister Visions did all our logo design, art work, and website. Chad does a very good job and is super easy to work with.

^^^^

What Everyone Said about Chad is true. He does amazing work, and gives you a wide variety of logos to choose from when going from concept to reality. I honestly wouldn't have picked anyone else for my NightmareAftershock logo... very creative...

HalloweenAsylum.com
05-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Brainstorm Studios gets my vote. They've done two logos for me and banners. Amazing, original work... done fast and will be everything you want and more!

DeathRattle
05-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks for all to the suggestions. I have decided to go with Chad Savage for my logog designs. I'll post back with what he comes up with for me.

DeathRattle
06-15-2011, 08:04 AM
I'm sure this comes as no surprise to anyone on this forum, but I gave Chad a three line description of what I was looking for and he nailed it. I couldn't even think of something to change or revise in anyway. I think the logo just plain rocks. Check it out

http://www.deathecho.com

Haunted Prints (EOM)
06-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Chad was a great choice. He knows the haunt industry and does great work. When you need materials printed with your new logo give me a shout. We will get you a good deal on marketing materials.