PDA

View Full Version : New silicone mask company!!!

ShatteredFX
05-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Everyone come check out shattered fx, a new silicone mask company!
I'll keep this thread short and to the point.

Website, WWW.shatteredfx.com

Email, info(at)shatteredfx.com

Add us on Facebook to stay up to date on all of our new masks, www.Facebook.com/shatteredfxmasks

11 new masks coming out over the new 3 months!

Thanks everyone!

The Forsaken Crypt
05-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Can't connect to the website

sean
05-12-2011, 09:23 AM
I found it, shatteredfx.com

ShatteredFX
05-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Sorry, website is www.shatteredfx.com

drfrightner
05-12-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm glad to see so many new companies making masks however we need more companies making full blown costumes...

Anyway visited your site and have to tell you that your site doesn't really showcase these masks very well... the site kept messing up on me and you can't get a good look at the masks.

Additionally you should have youtube videos for every mask on the site. Based strictly on your site and what I can make out of the masks I wouldn't buy them, because I can't really see what they are and when you enlarge the photos they are very blurry.

I would do some work on this site before you go hog wild promoting it... again glad to see you are offering these masks just present them much better than this.

Larry

ShatteredFX
05-12-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm getting more pictures taken and put up later this week/next week.
More photos can be viewed via facebook.

Costuming really isnt my thing and there's much more that goes into it than i want to get into, so i doubt i'll ever do that.

Also what do you mean the site kept messing up on you?
I'm working on a new site already, but this one will have to do for now. Money wise, its been spent on producing more products. I have tons of commissioned masks so that's my main sales point right now and selling completed masks is second.

Not sure what you mean about blurry photos either, ive never had any problem with this and ive been on the website from quite a few different computers. I will work on it though.

Videos are also on the way next week.

Keep in mind i came from Frightmare FX. I left them about 3 weeks ago and whipped up everything you see, website, masks, weapons, new shop, ads, everything... in 3 weeks. And also still got enough stuff together, banners, shirts, cards, displays for the NHC last week. Needless to say i was very busy.

Let me know about the blurry pictures, because if this is a problem for everyone ill need to fixed it asap.

Thanks

drfrightner
05-12-2011, 02:45 PM
When I try to enlarge photos they come up blurry. Additionally I tried to change pages and an image popped up over what I was looking and some photos kept spinning around ... all in firefox.

Again I don't think the site helps sell the masks... it needs work. Its tough!

I don't like how one picture goes away another one comes around takes to long and maybe I don't even want that angle... I'd rather see one big photo and all the other options on the bottom in a scroll so I can pick and choose what photos I want to see. There MUST be a video if you want $400.00 for a mask that much is for sure.

You click on view more masks and nothing happens... keep in mind I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the product just the way its being presented and that is everything when you want this much money for the masks. I would polish this up.

Larry

ShatteredFX
05-12-2011, 04:20 PM
I'd much rather have someone tell me when something like this comes up, if its not something that happens to me, theres no way for me to know! So, thanks for letting me know. I'll probably end up working on something new for the photos tonight, i agree, i dont like the layout for the photos, but its just a temp thing. The "View more masks" is a dead link on purpose, i have more ??? masks on that page that theres no reason to have active yet. Videos will be soon as well. I'm getting some photo work done by 13th hour mag, so i might wait until then to upload new pictures, or i might just get new temp pictures. Not sure yet, all depends on how busy i stay.

Thanks,
Jarred

Mutant Space Gerbil
05-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Will you post pictures of these. Are they ready or are they still in development?
STUBBS- THE GOAT
TWITCHES-THE ZOMBIE
Sally- the doll
Arnold- the Robot
Dr. Stitch- The creature
Needles- the creature
Chardak- The werewolf
Bobo- The clown
Grendor- The goblin
Woody- The Mask

chuck weber
05-12-2011, 05:36 PM
what's going on here ??????????

ShatteredFX
05-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Twitches, the zombie is already released on the site and has pictures up. Needles the creature it next to be released. The rest are in progress and will slowly be released one by one over the next 3 months.

Chuck- did you click this link?

www.shatteredfx.com

that should work?

If you have any problems let me know!
Theres pictures and such on the facebook page. www.facebook.com/shatteredfxmasks
That'll be the best way to stay up to date on all the new mask releases and such.

Thanks guys!

ShatteredFX
05-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Anyone else having any problems with the website or anything like that? Still has some bugs i need to work out!

sean
05-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Jarred,

Just did a search and giving you a heads up. I typed "shatteredfx" into the seacrh bar and your site wasn't listed on the first page of the results. However, when I typed it "shattered fx" it came up first. Hope that helps and looking forward to getting my mask from you.

ShatteredFX
05-16-2011, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the update! I'm working on optimizing the website to get it into more search engines and higher on the rankings! I can't wait to start on your mask!

Larry-
Check out the website now and let me know if its any better. More photos and videos are on the way!

Jarred