PDA

View Full Version : Name My Dog!

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-17-2011, 09:02 AM
Greetings Haunt Friends!

We have been trying to adopt a rescue dog for some time now but it seems like our two girls currently are rejecting every one we find. I wouldn't normally buy a puppy, but our vet had recommended getting a puppy so that they can show them who is boss from the start.

We have found a very resonable labradoodle puppy and I beleive we are going to get him.

I always wanted a dog with a haunt related name, and thought it would be fun to have you guys help with coming up with said names.

So please - help us out!

Thus far, all we have are chaos and OBee (first 2 letters of Oblivion)

I shall announce the winner in a couple weeks! Have fun!:)

HauntedPaws
05-17-2011, 09:29 AM
Stick with trying for a rescue, they make awesome dogs.

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-17-2011, 10:11 AM
We have tried a total of 5 dogs from different rescues. None of which worked with our (tiny) toy poodle girls....

spookologist
05-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Name him Blivi.... Get it O"Blivi"on. :D

Wayne

HauntedPaws
05-17-2011, 10:39 AM
Oh those kinda girls. LOl I thought u meant human ones! How long did you try for? It's more a "it's our den" then the breed issue. My cats were the same way when we got a puppy ( which was a rescue).

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-17-2011, 11:45 AM
We tried a range of rescues from 6 months up to 2 years and older dogs 5-8 years. Either the dogs had issues with the girls or the girls had issue with the dogs. Thats when our vet told us to get a puppy right at 8 weeks and they will quickly show him/her the ropes....

dungmaster
05-17-2011, 12:25 PM
I looked at the theme of your haunt, and you could go with general haunt names such as:

Haunter, or
Monster, or
Gory, or
Zombie, or

based on the website, since your haunt seems to be more geared toward craziness, hillbillies, and asylum inmates, you could go more toward your general theme with names like:

Bubba or Bucky (hillbilly names?), or
Bonkers, or
Kooky, or
Psycho, or
Maniac, or
Schizo, or
Lunatic, or
Twisted

The list of crazies could go on forever... lol Good luck!

HauntedPaws
05-17-2011, 01:28 PM
rescues come in at 8wks too ya know :-D Sorry my haunt is gonna help rescues so I gotta push it.

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Not any rescues around here! :)

hauntedkimmy
05-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Well Zero of course from Nightmare Before Christmas!!! :)

Good luck with the puppy.. I wanna see pics!!!

damon carson
05-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Name him Barnabus! The vampire from the old tv show Dark Shadows. Tim Burton is making the movie that comes out in 2012 and will star Johnny Depp as him.
Damon
Frightmasters
www.houseoffright.com

Bradenton Haunted Trail
05-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Ok ready here it is KITTY, your neighbors already think you crazy because you own a haunt so can you imagine when you are outside calling in your dog and yelling
"Here Kitty, Kitty!) and you dog comes running up think of the fun.

Shawn

Dreamreaper
05-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Here are some of my names

Reaper
Jack, from NM before Christmas
Pumpkin or Pumpkin head
Jeepers, From jeepers creepers
Razz
Shadow
Pneumatic
Raven