PDA

View Full Version : Monster energy drink Sponsor Proposal?

HauntedDeadEnd
05-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Has anyone had Monster energy drink sponsor their haunt? I have to submit them a proposal 6 weeks before the event. What was the proposal you provided? Any ideas, hints, tips, greatly appreciated. Thanks

sean
05-18-2011, 06:00 AM
Ditto that?

jmullens1
05-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Just got off the phone with them. They want an 18+ demographic in order to come out to your event. since we get younger than that at out haunt they wouldn't come out.

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-18-2011, 03:48 PM
They sponsor our event and are great to work with! We went through our local distributor and got HIM excited about the event and he sold it to the company. Beautiful thing...

freak 'n' stein
05-18-2011, 05:06 PM
They sponsor our event and are great to work with! We went through our local distributor and got HIM excited about the event and he sold it to the company. Beautiful thing...

AGREED!!!! We also went through our local distributor and not only did they give us a bunch of free swag...we got PLENTY of free Monster to do as we pleased!!

...and I begged him for a giant Monster Ice Barrel & he delivered. Great to work with!!

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Granted they didnt pay us anything, however we did get free monster for our actors, discounted case prices to sell, TONS of free swag (banners, Flags, tshirts, merchandise, etc) And we were able to slap their logo all over every bit of our marketing. We also gave them comp tickets to have their monster girls give out in bars. It was AWESOME

We are definitely partnering with them again.

freak 'n' stein
05-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Granted they didnt pay us anything, however we did get free monster for our actors, discounted case prices to sell, TONS of free swag (banners, Flags, tshirts, merchandise, etc) And we were able to slap their logo all over every bit of our marketing. We also gave them comp tickets to have their monster girls give out in bars. It was AWESOME

We are definitely partnering with them again.

We got all the same. No monies. But that's okay. I can't put a price on MONSTER!!

HauntedPaws
05-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Would seem they're the ones who really benefited?

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-19-2011, 11:53 AM
It benefited both of us. When they handed out comps, they handed out 1 at a time. That one person brought 6 people. And also - you cant beat having a nation wide well known corportate sponsors logo all over your marketing. Thats HUGE if they are endorsing you event.

HauntedPaws
05-19-2011, 02:10 PM
How did their comps bring 6 more people?

OblivionHauntedHouse
05-20-2011, 01:01 PM
all of their comps came with guests who purchased tickets.

N2SPOOKINU
05-20-2011, 11:17 PM
We have Monster as a sponsor also.
Its a win win for both businesses. You sell their product at a discount price and you advertise a National professional well known brand on your marketing.
Our customers love it Monster loves it and we love it! It just gives you that more professional feel to your haunt.
The Monster girls came out twice with the Monster truck and passed out free Monster to our customers.
We didnt sell much Monster those nights but anything you give away is a win for your haunt.
Mention Monster will be there on your radio advertising and watch the numbers increase for that evening.
Bottom line it helps your business and theirs.
Lastley, I want to thank Kelly Allen for hooking us up with the right people to contact to get the ball rolling for this partnership with Monster, THANKS BRO!
Contact your local distributor and let them know your interested.
Just my opinion.

Greg
Fearfest