PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorships from Big Sponsors? Corporations?

HauntedDeadEnd
05-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I know corporations have sponsored Halloween events. I know my earlier post was about Monster energy which only allows 18+ has anyone gotten a sponsor (corporate) if so how? What was the deal? What is a good sponsor to look into?

Thanks

RJ Productions
05-19-2011, 02:09 AM
This topic always cycles through every year-year and a half!!

In a nutshell, getting a corporate sponsor to pay actual cash for a sponsorship is next to impossible!!

Look at it from a sponsor's point of view. How many people do you get through in a season?
Divide the sponsor dollar by the number of patrons and you get the cost benifit of the promotion.
A sponsor can put a lot less cash into radio, tv or internet advertising and get 1,000+ times the
exposure for less money. Pure economics.

Best to approach sponsors for donations, cross promotion or other benefits besides cash.
My sponsors provide exposure. By them adding to my advertising it is less money that I have
to put up. So that leaves me money to put elsewhere.

Go after sponsors where you help them as much as they help you.

Local car dealer films commercials. We provided the haunt as the location, gave them an idea for a
commerical and allowed them to film for free. It saved them money filming for free, it features my
attraction and everytime they use it they run a crawl on the bottom with my info. This commercial
ha appeared in prime time, during NFL football games and other high impact time slots. And they
have used it for a couple years!!

THAT's where sponsors provide a real value, because YOU provide them a value!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQv2WOBo7g

HauntedDeadEnd
05-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Not even for the money I think it looks nice to have sponsors even to donate anything our T-shirts with there logo on it etc. I have asked a few locals.