PDA

View Full Version : Terror on the Fox

drfrightner
05-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Does anyone know if this haunted house is still actually open... I didn't know but either way we deleted their profile from our site today.

They do not have a HW.com banner on their site and or their profile hasn't been updated in ages... so I was wondering. If someone knows let me know. Thanks Larry

skullyprops
05-26-2011, 10:11 AM
yes there still open

wipp
05-26-2011, 02:47 PM
yeah larry i was wondering the same thing , their websight today says this
Everything falls eventually. So stood true for Wisconsin’s premiere dark attraction, Terror on the Fox. Word had begun to spread that these haunt grounds were to be obliterated, but the fiendish spirits inhabiting this land would not accept that their yearly feast of innocent souls was at an end. Out of the Ashes an entirely new entity spills forth from the depths of darkness. Pale Eye was summoned to revive Terror on the Fox. Make no mistake, the spirits on the Fox are very much “alive” and are hungrily waiting for another season of terrifying sensory overload

HauntedPaws
05-26-2011, 03:22 PM
If you go to their FB page they're not closed by any means.

drfrightner
05-26-2011, 04:40 PM
We are working on Wisconsin now and will start deleting profiles and I ran across theirs and it had not been updated in forever, looked at their site no hauntworld banner, so we just deleted... didn't want to they had the second most viewed profile on the site. They can make a new profile but again going to delete anything not updated or no hauntworld banner.

But I thought someone said they closed. SO I was just wondering.

Larry

X-Treme Torment
05-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Hey larry how do we post a banner on our site? (website)

Jonathan
05-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Larry,

Terror on the Fox is up and running. I was there last season. They debuted an ALL NEW Facade and re-did the inside. They are at work right now taking down the mirror maze room and pushing it all forward.

I just talked to Beaker today and as always, it is open.

And a new updated site and all new features to the site is coming as well.