PDA

View Full Version : Square credit card reader

X-Treme Torment
06-01-2011, 05:27 PM
i just received my square credit card reader and tested it and it works great!!! And its free lol.

twohlgemuth
06-01-2011, 05:46 PM
I also have Square, but I like Authorize.net's free app that ties into our existing system reports better.

I use it on the zipline towers as customers want to upgrade to first class tour or get a T-Shirt on the spot. It's amazing how the technology has changed our business.

X-Treme Torment
06-02-2011, 08:59 PM
what is the system? and how much does it cost?

HauntedPaws
06-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Don't forget processing fees too. Paypal is not your friend when it comes to process mass amounts of CC transactions. Use authorize.net

Jim Warfield
06-02-2011, 09:39 PM
"Hmmm? How about if I give you a mini-car backend I have, could me and the kids get in then?"
"What kind of a car is it?"
"A mini-57 Chevy."
"OK."

20 years later the mini-chevy is still sitting in my yard, I move it to mow around it. I'm sure glad he didn't give me one of his little kids! But then the kid could be a chauffer for the Chevy?

MidnightEvil
06-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Heres the link

https://squareup.com

twohlgemuth
06-02-2011, 11:07 PM
what is the system? and how much does it cost?

No sense is using Square if you already have Authorize.net as your processor. Your fees are the same and the reports are all under one account, no need to log into square and have two places to keep track of sales or look up charges.