PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Terror Fest

graystone
06-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Steve and the guys at Terror Fest for opening your haunt doors. I stood out front and heard several say they were on a tight budget and had you not opened your doors for FREE they would have probably not been able to attend and for that reason alone I say JOB WELL DONE GUYS!!!!! It's hard at times just to open your doors to passing visitors in one's city much less opening up with transportation, actors, and free tickets thats simply AWSOME! not to mention rare. I think what I enjoyed the most was the excitement on the faces of those talking who other wise would have not been able to attend it put the biggest smile on my face.

I will also say I had some people say wow I wish I had my own haunt, or wow Shane I want a bus like yours, or your lucky or so and so is so lucky, this and that. Guys let me say this I am no better than any of you guys were all doing something we love weather or not it for profit or simply for fun! There are no big or little people in this business were all haunters who love what we do! Were like a family yes we will agree to disagree but at the end of the day we are all still a family of friends! Through good times and bad times were all in this together

I would also like to say for those small haunts that say they are envious of the big haunts out there or say Shane I want a haunt like yours someday let me say this my friends the bigger you get the more headaches and heartache that comes your way. When I was doing a small haunt it in many ways it was so much funner than it is now!!!! Again if I am on top everyone is on top and if you feel your sitting on rock bottom I am there with you!!!

Thanks again EVERYONE AT TERROR FEST!!!!!! Shane and it was a great time had by all! Shane

damon carson
06-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Thats really great they opened for everyone and didnt charge! And not only that provide transportation. Thats awesome! It really boils down to everyone trying to be good people. These guys that opened their doors, thats good people. Shane and his crew are good people. Many if not all haunters I know are good helping people. This is why I love this industry. I love helping people as much as I possibly can. Again Awesome job!
Damon
Frightmasters
www.houseoffright.com

bhays
06-10-2011, 02:37 PM
We were lucky enough to get some last minute tickets from Kelly as we were procrastinators and failed to register beforehand. We opened for Hauntcon this year and I know firsthand the effort and cost involved.

The crew from Fear Fair had an awesome time at Terrorfest and yea, great people for opening up like that. The haunt industry rocks and we are so happy to be friends with the other haunts in our market. Yes, one big family and we all succeed or fail as one.

But it's Brett and I still want a bus even though Shane wouldn't take a shot from Zee Doktor's syringe this time. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graystone
06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
LOL I know I know I was a party pooper!! Shane and it's it was good to see ya! Shane

Darkangel
06-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Free haunt tour, free transportation, that is a classy move and generous towards other haunters. Hope it starts a new trend. How was the haunt? Any feedback? The website is slick.

DA