PDA

View Full Version : Looking for facade

screamforadream
06-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Hey all,

Looking to purchase a facade, I saw the one Kevin listed, but am looking for a more basic one for a home haunt. Not too picky, if you have one for sale or even an idea for one (I don't mind making one, but if I could dish out about a grand or so and have it basically done except for minor details, I'd rather do that). Essentially me and a bunch of friends want to do an absolutely insane home haunt this year to raise a bunch of food our local food bank, so we aren't looking for a top notch facade, just a simple neat looking front to make people want to stop and check us out.

I check here infrequently, so please email me at bobbyarel@gmail.com with pictures and prices for a quicker response.

Thanks all!
Bobby

Bradenton Haunted Trail
06-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Here is a pic off the facade I did for my last Home Haunt it cost about $600 in materials including foam, wood and paint. You can check out more pics on my old website if you want: http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

9853 9854

Shawn
Twisted Woods

Tom
06-16-2011, 07:41 AM
I have one I'm looking to get rid of.
It's about 18' high by about 40' wide and is built in sections for easy setup, tear down and storage.
Built of wood frame and foam coated for outdoor use.
I'm attaching a pic of what it looks like total set-up by previous owner and a pic of how I used it when I got it (Dungeon Ride). I didn't use the entrance part or all the wall sections.
Minor touch up is needed but is in good condition.
The lighting is included.
Asking $2,000
Gargoyle with blower $1,500
"OBO"

All this would look sick in front of any haunt and yes, it will draw a crowd.

Tom

screamforadream
06-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Shawn, you're in Florida right? I LOVE that facade, it'd be great for our first year.

Tom, I'm sending a reply to your email.

Keep the posts and facades coming! We really want to see everything before making a concrete decision. We did get one email of a really neat crypt facade that is incredible too and a good size for us, that is somewhere more local. (we are trying to keep travel and/or shipping costs included in that $1000 limit).

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see what else Hauntworld has to show :)

Bradenton Haunted Trail
06-16-2011, 02:06 PM
If you want it come and get it but we did lose 3 of the pannels to a tree falling on them. If you want it you can have it it is really easy to do i could show you how if you want. you would have to do some painting but what do you want for free...lol

Shawn
Twisted Woods

P.S. my e-mail is bradentonhauntedtrail@yahoo.com

screamforadream
06-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks Sent you an Email!! :)

Darkangel
06-17-2011, 10:17 AM
I remember seeing this one many years ago, the old Bennetts Curse facade in Baltimore. Nice lighting on it.

DA