PDA

View Full Version : Act now ... Do you have a press release or hot new post it today

drfrightner
06-30-2011, 03:31 PM
In the new magazine we'll have HOT NEWS ... inside that section we'll post about things that are happening in the industry or things coming up. POST IT TODAY if you have something.

Thanks
Larry

jakprintsHAUNT
06-30-2011, 04:42 PM
I don't know if this qualifies, but I think our new blacklight reactive printing this year is some pretty hot news!
A lot of people have concerns over counterfeiting, and this literally can put that 100% to rest.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Jonathan
07-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Hot News:

Rotting Flesh Radio "The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween Weekly Show" has just wrapped up all filming on the new Haunt Industry T.V. Show coming to stations soon. The "untitled" as of yet project has been filming for the last 10 months and has currently wrapped. It will now go into post for mixing and editing. Details will be announced closer to the pilot airdate.

RFR is also launching a 24/7 Streaming channel RFR2.com. This new sister station to Rotting Flesh Radio will be available 24/7 with haunt industry music, past interviews, and more. "RFR2" will be launching August 1.

And finally RFR would like to welcome new members to our team. Brian "Gadget" Warner, Tristin Pierce, Jim Millspaugh, and Jon Shroyer have recently joined the RFR Team and will be bringing new segments, insights, coverage and posts for RFR. So we welcome them as part of the Rotting Flesh Radio Casket Crew.

graystone
07-01-2011, 07:31 AM
I just saved a bunch my switching to Geico. Shane and it's smile you know it's funny! Shane