PDA

View Full Version : Who is better for logo design?

7thCIRCLEOFHELL
07-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Brainstorm or Village of darkness? Is is also better for web Design?

jakprintsHAUNT
07-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Honestly and I think many will agree that is a decision you need to make for yourself. They both do great work (as well as several others in the industry), and have a generally each have a distinct style that differ from one another. I think you should look at their portfolios/samples and see what most fits your style, taste, and what you want to do.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Twin Locusts
07-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Honestly and I think many will agree that is a decision you need to make for yourself. They both do great work (as well as several others in the industry), and have a generally each have a distinct style that differ from one another. I think you should look at their portfolios/samples and see what most fits your style, taste, and what you want to do.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Ed Zachary - every artist has a style you can identify, if you identify with it then there's your choice.

MovieRelics
07-15-2011, 02:40 PM
If your looking for a web designer, drop me an email about your project and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

drfrightner
07-15-2011, 08:05 PM
I think everyone would agree Brainstorm Studios... its not even a contest. You'd have to go looking in Hollywood to find guys who do what they do.. Larry