PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Gamers

Tater
04-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Hey all

I know theirs alot of us on this message board and was wondering how many of yall are gamers. If you have a Xbox 360 and looking for someone to play with add my Gamer Tag and ill tear it up with you

GamerTag:TaeightR

Leave yours so others can game

Nightmaretony
04-04-2007, 01:28 AM
No time to play online games or such. I used to design and program arcade games, though. Wonder if that counts...

mindtumor
04-04-2007, 09:02 AM
How about some suggestions for Horror games? I am not a big gamer but I do like horror games. I have a 360.

slash
04-04-2007, 06:51 PM
I still see no reason to bring myself to buying a 360 when I can build my own computer for much less $$, and do a huluva lot more with it. I am a PC gamer, I prefer the tactical games.

Tater
04-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Well sure i can recommend some games for you. I work at EB Games so its part of the job. I would start out with Condemed and then work my way into fear. But who can forget Dead Rising where your trapped in a mall for 72 hours with zombies and everything is a weapon. I belive both Fear and Condemed are on PC for you PC gamers

mindtumor
04-05-2007, 10:40 AM
I actually have dead rising, I think I will try out those other two you mentioned. Thanks!

Steve Verdino
04-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Hey all

I know theirs alot of us on this message board and was wondering how many of yall are gamers. If you have a Xbox 360 and looking for someone to play with add my Gamer Tag and ill tear it up with you

GamerTag:TaeightR

Leave yours so others can game

Hit me up -
GamerTag: The DreamReaper

ClusterOne
04-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Gamer Tag: Swingin Sam

Look me up on 360, sounds like fun!

And if any of you have yet to play Dead Rising, go get it now, it's so much fun! The lawnmower, golf club, picture frame, nail gun, and the jackhammer, some of my favorite ways to take them out!

=Joel=

mindtumor
04-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Gamer Tag: Swingin Sam

Look me up on 360, sounds like fun!

And if any of you have yet to play Dead Rising, go get it now, it's so much fun! The lawnmower, golf club, picture frame, nail gun, and the jackhammer, some of my favorite ways to take them out!

=Joel=

Where is the jackhammer? I like the small chainsaws from the clown and the katana swords.

MMManiac
04-05-2007, 01:12 PM
i need a 360 now....

Steve Verdino
04-05-2007, 01:29 PM
i need a 360 now....

If you decide to get one, wait until the end of the month and get the elite. Much larger Hard Drive for the extra $80.

ClusterOne
04-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Its in some of the constructions areas, its great, once you get a zombie stuck to one you get to shake the body till arms and legs fly off, then you are left with just a torso stuck to the end of it! Weeee!

=Joel=

drfrightner
04-05-2007, 02:20 PM
How hard is it to get online with your xbox and play?

Larry

mindtumor
04-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Its in some of the constructions areas, its great, once you get a zombie stuck to one you get to shake the body till arms and legs fly off, then you are left with just a torso stuck to the end of it! Weeee!

=Joel=

I heard if you kill 55,000 or something zombies you can get a zombie blaster. I believe the exact number is whatever the helicopter pilot says the town population is.

mindtumor
04-05-2007, 02:34 PM
I have never tried to get online with mine, I like my 360 but it gets incredibly hot so I would suggest purchasing the extra fan kit if you can find it.

MMManiac
04-05-2007, 03:06 PM
THANKS STEVE FOR THE ADVICE

SEAN

Steve Verdino
04-05-2007, 03:06 PM
How hard is it to get online with your xbox and play?

Wired - Extremely simple!!
Wireless - Slightly more difficult but still pretty easy.

Once it's setup, all you need to do is sign in to Xbox Live (which can be automated) and play.

TheNightMare
04-05-2007, 07:26 PM
have PS2, sorry 360 guys, cant play

mrs_boo
04-05-2007, 08:25 PM
I am a huge gamer (though with my kids, it's difficult to find the time to play without the cord getting ripped out of the tv or the system). I've played several Resident Evil games and they are so much fun! I also like the Dead Rising game, but I haven't gotten very far in it. I was going to buy the Resident Evil for my ds, so I could play it at work too....

ClusterOne
04-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Larry, it's super easy to get online with xbox live, mine is just hardwired to a router. Wireless is fairly easy as well, but you need a extra $100 part to make it work like that.

We should start a gaming session, that would be fun, chatting away with our headsets. Even though every time my wife walks by the room when I have that thing on, she says one word and walks on...'nerd'

=Joel=

drfrightner
04-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Who's got the best online gaming???

I have a new XBOX 360, Playstation 3 and believe it or not WII or however you spell that thing. I had to wait in the snow forever to get that thing...

Anyway what are cool games we can play that are haunt related?

I'll jump on no problem!

Do you have to have the game in your unit or is it something you play through their website?

Larry

Steve Verdino
04-06-2007, 08:04 AM
For on-line group play the best I've found is:
Gears of War - 8 players total
Rainbow Six Vegas - 14 (I think?) players total

ClusterOne
04-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Steve, I'm all over Gears of War! It can get pretty scary at times too! It would be cool to get a weekly game going.

=Joel=

Steve Verdino
04-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Steve, I'm all over Gears of War! It can get pretty scary at times too! It would be cool to get a weekly game going.

=Joel=

I'm totally down with that.
Hit me up - GamerTag: The Dreamreaper (the space is needed)

Tater
04-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Ok yall

Ive read where some of you may not have a 360 and have other systems so i decided to not only make this about Gamers but about games coming up for all systems that make peak your interest.

First in haunted gaming news is Touch the Dead. Thats right you read the title correctly. A sequel to the famous House of the dead Light Gun Franchise is now coming to a portable handheld near you. Touch the dead is only going to be on the Nintendo DS.

If any of yall have a PC OR PS3 have no FEAR. Fear is out on the PC and is coming soon to a PS3 near you. No word on if they will port over the expansion pack for the consoles but heres to hoping. Just a fun little note while playing FEAR, see how many office space jokes you can find.

I know what your saying now....I have a WII but ive got nothing scary to play on it. True while we are waiting on Nintendo to get done with Sadness, you can play a Gamecube game called Eternal Darkness. Published by Nintendo it is one of the only M rated games on that system. And i know what yall are saying....BUT THATS NOT FOR WII....well then Get ready to get Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition coming soon.

And finally in 360 news, If you havent heard that Devil May Cry 4 is coming 360 and if that isnt good enough for yall how about the news that DEAD RISING 2 is ONLY coming out on 360. And just a little note if you got some extra Microsoft points head over to the Video Marketplace and download some of the VH1's Celebrity Paranormal Project. Only Vh1 will stick "Celebs" like Gary Busey in the Waverly Sanatoriam to figure out if its haunted or not.

Thats all in Haunted Gaming news this week. Make sure you comment and tell me what you think about this

mindtumor
04-10-2007, 07:16 AM
When in the heck is Resident Evil 5 going to be coming out? I thought RE4 was one of the best games ever.

Knightmare
04-11-2007, 07:56 AM
My Gamertag is ROBBE1

Primarily play Gears, R6 Vegas, and Halo 2. I have been rocking it out on Guitar Hero though lately... lol. Castlevania Symphony og the Night is a fun stroll down memory lane. You can download it in the Marketplace.