PDA

View Full Version : Order Up... tis almost the season

the ogre
08-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Due to the recent influx in orders over the last 2-3 weeks Haunt tactics will be doing a cut off mid month to insure quality control and orders going out on time. I want absolutly no nailbiters. This is not because we cant handle the orders, this is for our customers. We dont want to make you wait or have any panic. so far we have been able to do our best to keep our customers happy and thats how it will stay. i have already started seeing the horror stories and i refuse to be put in the catagory. If you need anything from haunt tactics now is the time to order and insure delivery before haunt season. dont miss out!

P.s if you are looking for the absolute best way to get in contact with me, please email tim@haunttactics.com this will go directly to my phone which is practicaly an extention to my hand. it is always with me and ill reply usualy within minutes. talk to you soon

dr0zombie
08-02-2011, 06:49 PM
I just want to thank these guys for their quality product and good shipping. Not only did I get my order from TW (they are the ONLY ONE of FOUR!!!) the product was awesome when it showed up. Thanks!!

the ogre
08-15-2011, 05:34 PM
thanks for the kind words.

Time is running out if your planning to order the time is now. i want to make sure we get all the orders in and out by september 20th. if you are waiting on somthing from us it will ship by the end of the week early next week tops.