PDA

View Full Version : Who's going?

mindtumor
04-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Who all is going this year? It is in my state but I am not sure I will attend. It isn't really all that far from me so if anyone is interested maybe we can have another get together.

drfrightner
04-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Im not going... no time. I think Hauntcon sounds like a fun time but just don't have the time to go. I know a lot of people will probably be there and I wish them all the best.

Larry

MMManiac
04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
EHE SINCE ITS NOT TOO FAR OF A DRIVE FOR ME I WAS THINKING OF GOING BUT WITH EVERYTHING PRICED INDIVIDUALLY IT MIGHT BE TOO $$ TO GO. I'LL HAVE TO CHECK INTO IT.

SEAN

Barry
04-06-2007, 05:43 AM
The whole MHC crew will be there. Stop by our booth and say hello!

Mr Nightmarez
04-11-2007, 10:01 AM
The Hauntedweb Team will be there (Maybe a Booth Next year!)

Drop in and see us during our seminars or hunt us down and say "HI!"

Looks like the Hauntedweb Hearse won't make the trip...
We can't find a trailer stout enough to transport it... and the drive is to much on her... She likes short slow rides... :twisted:

See Ya @ Hauntcon![/i]

Mr Nightmarez
04-11-2007, 10:03 AM
EHE SINCE ITS NOT TOO FAR OF A DRIVE FOR ME I WAS THINKING OF GOING BUT WITH EVERYTHING PRICED INDIVIDUALLY IT MIGHT BE TOO $$ TO GO. I'LL HAVE TO CHECK INTO IT.

SEAN

To be able to get 40+ (even if you only attend 10) Seminars would cost you over $500. Not to mention the Exhibit Hall and Mingling and Meeting of other haunters... Well worth $200 - And that gets you the Ball and Friday night Erebus trip... And a shirt and hat to boot! :wink:

We have 4 going this year. And more next... Definitely worthy of the $ and time.