PDA

View Full Version : This Patron Has Been Through My House 65 times!!

Jim Warfield
08-11-2011, 12:12 AM
And last night he returned with his Wife, Mother-in-law and other relatives, many of them had never seen the house before and what a lot of fun! For them and of course , for ME!!
A peculiar (odd but nice) habit my excellant patron does is if I manage to ellict some or any kind of a fearfull reaction from him, he sticks a one dollar bill right there at the location of the scare!
My Wife, Jessica told him, me, we, can't always find those dollars, so at the tour's conclusion he simply handed me a $5.oo since I had succeed in scaring him and his Wife a total of five times.
For those of you reading this who have never been to Ravens Grin, if you would have been here last night with them, it may have seemed very strange because most of the time, most all of them were laughing very loudly and almost non-stop!
Many times my house is actually a "Comedy Club"/ Haunted House. I had some very good responses from some ad-libs last night.... too dam bad I can't remember what they were now?
I did have to stop all of this temporarilly so one young woman could use our rest room , she was about to wet herself laughing.
Having so much pure fun is addictive. Maybe that is what propelles me to be open every night of the year? Could be..

RJ Productions
08-11-2011, 05:51 AM
65 Times??? Jim you gotta stop charging your relatives!!!! It gets bad when your nephew has to ask for ten bucks to go visit Uncle Jim!!!!

Either that or you have to get this guy a "Frequent Frighter Card" !!!!

damon carson
08-11-2011, 11:03 AM
LOL! Ya there is definately something wrong with this person or she is your monthly maid. Ha ha! All jokes aside that is quite a few times! They must be your best customer. I've always said Im your worst customer. LOL! If I lived closer I would been there more than I have. But seeing your house once was still great! If you were ever to give out a free pass I think I would mail this guy one on his birthday every year!
Damon
Frightmasters

wipp
08-15-2011, 06:43 PM
do it like a fishing licence, give him a lifetime membership for 300.00. make sure hes at lest 65 tho so he dosnt exceed your costs

hauntedkimmy
08-15-2011, 09:09 PM
LOL! That's a lot of times!!! I'm so glad you are having fun with it Jim, that's truely what this is all about. :) You make me smile just thinking about the fun you must have giving your tours! :)

Greg Chrise
08-16-2011, 02:27 AM
I'll bet he still doesn't know where he is at in the structure or what comes next. All that laughing and getting startled is so distracting.