PDA

View Full Version : Silicone male fitting female mask???????.... interesting...

ShatteredFX
08-20-2011, 11:09 AM
So i had a client commission me to make this.... It was a very hard sculpt to do. A female head is very small and has small features, while a male head is large with larger features. So, trying to sculpt a small female head, on a large male head was no easy task. Came out fairly well though, about as good as it possibly could.

Ill get HD photos soon, these are just with my phone.

Someone ordered one customized as "Alice Cullen" from twilight... That will be a very interesting one and will probably look pretty sweet.
If you didnt realize, these are for a different "group" of people..

I also attached 2 pics of our new Grendor the goblin mask. Liked the way it fit and the nice flesh tone.

Enjoy!

Allen H
08-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Wow, great work. "Tootsie" could have used you. I like the goblin alot too.

Dman
08-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi Jarred
I have watched you from the begining and must say, considering your age and the talent that you already posses you have a Very Bright future in the haunt business. I met you at the National show and purchased one of your clown masks from the first company you were involved with. I originally bought the mask for a member of my attraction because of the price. I have had my core crew over the house to pick out masks and costumes for this season and Your Clown was the mask that the majority of the crew liked best. Keep up the Great Work and if we are lucky we can keep you in the Haunt Business and not lose you to Hollywood.

Take care

Dan Augusto
Owner Tombstone Productions

ShatteredFX
08-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks Allen! I'll have to see if i can get ahold of a picture that was taken at a party tonight. I wore the female mask, found a wig at the house, put on a dress, stuffed some breasts and slapped on some big shades... interesting look... haha Also hid in a closet until someone came in and scared the piss out of them- i was wearing the goblin and eating a huge box of fruit roll ups!

Thanks Dan, means a lot to hear people say that! I try to improve on everything everyone points out. I take the best competition and try to get to their level, skip everything in between. Hope i can get there quickly! The clown mask has been a fav of many people so far, so im probably going to be bringing it back in time for TW. Bit of a different look, just same old BoBo! :)
I'd love to stick around in the haunt industry for awhile. Meeting and talking to people at the shows from all walks of life is just to much of a blast to give up! I hope the mask treats you well at your haunt, and i wish you the best this haunt season!

Take care!

Jonathan
08-22-2011, 09:11 AM
I agree you are very talented. And the goblin mask is awesome. Makes me think legend right away

ShatteredFX
08-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Thank you, Johnathan! Did you get my last email about the sponsor ship?

Thanks,

ShatteredFX
08-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Got some HD pictures on my facebook fan page of a few masks. Adding them to the new website soon.

Here's a few of just Grendor!