PDA

View Full Version : Looking for art work help

Trail of Terror
08-25-2011, 12:01 AM
I am not a Artist and I need help...I have a design idea I would like to get made into a t-shirt screen.. But i am not a artist... I do have attemp of what i what,, to give someone a start.. If you know of anyone that can help send them my way. Please

Thanks

Geoff

Trail of Terror
08-26-2011, 12:06 PM
I have one person reply to this thread.. I thought i would get at least a couple, Where do some of you get your shirt made at, maybe I can go that route

terrormasue
08-26-2011, 12:18 PM
I have a wonderful extremely talented friend, Keegan Smith. Very good. Please shoot me your email and I will forward it to him. His prices are very resonable.

Sue

damon wilde
08-26-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm a graphic designer. Might have time to help you. Busy time of year for all. Check out my site and send an email with what you are looking for if you are interested

BruiseMuse
08-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Feel free to send me an email or PM with your idea. Raven's Wolf (http://www.ravens-wolf.com)has created numerous shirt designs for haunts.

Haunted Prints (EOM)
08-26-2011, 06:19 PM
I'll take a look, shoot me your idea.

Also, Keegan Smith did an awesome job on the Graystone Manor products. I second his recommendation.

Brutal Industries
08-30-2011, 04:27 PM
I would love to help you right now but I am completely booked up until the end of September.

Best of Luck to you!

jakprintsHAUNT
08-30-2011, 05:06 PM
If you have not found someone to take on your project, I do freelance work, and we also have an in house design team here at Jakprints. PM me or email me at haunt@jakprints for info.

Mike "Pogo" Hach