PDA

View Full Version : Spooky World new added location!

themagicofjustinarrigo
09-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Just heard the news today, that Spooky World, who is celebrating its 20th year anniversary this year, is running a satelite attraction at Fenway Park in Boston for 10 days! It is called The Fear at Fenway. This is some awesome news! Congrats to Tattoo and crew! This is a pretty big honor, they dont let just anybody put a haunted theme park in a legendary ballpark! Every year I think to myself "I cant wait to see what you guys will do next" and I continue to be pleasantly surprised! Congrats and good luck, and I cant wait to see what you do next!

Check out the website at www.thefearatfenway.com (http://www.thefearatfenway.com)

Haunted Prints (EOM)
09-01-2011, 02:26 PM
That looks cool. Them boys from BBSD do an awesome job.

Jonathan
09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Looks like it will be a big event, fun and of course good in making some change.

drfrightner
09-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Sounds to me like to much work to set up and turn around on a dime. Red Sox will be in the playoffs possible World Series the amount of time to set up will be such a small window. While you are trying to run another haunted house an hour away ... sounds like to much work. Those guys won't be sleeping much this October.

Larry

themagicofjustinarrigo
09-03-2011, 03:05 AM
I don't think the Bad Boys sleep very much to begin with!