PDA

View Full Version : Sounds of Gore Soundscape CDs

Gore Galore
09-07-2011, 07:26 PM
There seems to be a ton of different sound and music sources now adays.
But I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone we are still producing the
Sounds of Gore.
We have 16 volumes of Various Sound effect Soundscapes.
From Meatlocker to Demonic whispers to Silent Hill inspired tracks "Dark Apocalypse", and tons of different themes inbetween. And even more rustyknife and Hedstorm productions CDs.
All available for quick shipping from
www.halloweenmusicgalore.com

And if you need them even faster they can be downloaded at
www.hauntaudio.com

thanks and we hope everyone has a great season.

gadget-evilusions
09-07-2011, 09:44 PM
I bought everyone of them from hauntaudio.com for my new attraction this year. Awesome stuff Kevin.

Jonathan
09-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Love the sounds of Gore man!!!

MournfulManor
09-09-2011, 08:47 AM
I found Sounds of Gore on HauntAudio.com last year and after a ton of research, I settled on the downloads of Volume 1: Meat Locker and Volume 10: Playtime for two of my rooms. Let me tell you that these soundtracks were my biggest hits! This year, I am adding Volume 14 Creepy Crawlies for my new Spider Room and I couldn't be happier. The digital downloads only cost $10 and the quality is amazing!

Gore Galore
09-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Seriously,
thank you to ALL of you for the props.
It is greatly appreciated. We have several new SOGs in the works. Hopefully we will have them available at the Transworld show next year.

Brandon_K
09-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Speaking of HauntAudio.com, does anyone know if there are any plans to offer FLAC (or some other common type of compressed lossless format? Please not ALAC!) I don't buy MP3's. I want the original rips off of the master in lossless. Call me an audio snob. It's a little more bandwidth, but bandwidth is cheap, pressing an album and shipping it certainly costs a lot more.

I think it's Virgil that runs the site, but I'm not positive.

Jonathan
09-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Brandon,

I am not sure on haunt audio. But I do have the rotting flesh radio royalty free dark pandemonium cd as a flac and lossless. If you will to get it call me and let's do it. You got the number .

Also Kevin we pumped you on the RFR site for the sounds of gore. An d on the new show going up tomorrow.

Gore Galore
09-10-2011, 07:38 AM
Hey Jonathon,
thanks,
I will let you know if we get any orders out of it.

Brandon_K
09-10-2011, 01:20 PM
JJ, already bought the album at HauntCon along with Damnations.... 2 years ago? Milwaukee.

Jonathan
09-10-2011, 02:18 PM
I know man!!! I said call me. Ill get you a lossless FLAC.