PDA

View Full Version : NETHERWORLD at the 2011 Dragoncon Parade

Speculo
09-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Some of the NETHERWORLD Monsters come out to play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XwRPzs7wXY

drfrightner
09-09-2011, 09:27 PM
If there was ever a doubt WHY your haunted house is doing more customers than any haunt in the industry... let this be the reason why. You have built a national brand through creative, and in public appearances that everyone should admire and aspire to be.

Larry

Wellinton
09-10-2011, 04:24 AM
This is what I think of when anyone says Atlanta!! Wow!! Best parade ever!!!!!!! I love your monsters!!

graystone
09-10-2011, 06:34 AM
If there was ever a doubt WHY your haunted house is doing more customers than any haunt in the industry... let this be the reason why. You have built a national brand through creative, and in public appearances that everyone should admire and aspire to be.

Larry

I have to agree! Ben awsome job! Shane and it's you just cant get better than this! Shane

Dman
09-10-2011, 06:42 AM
Ben you are amazing, you continue to raise the bar. I wish you would offer some of your costumes for sale. I don't think I'm alone when I say to all Costume venders, These are the kind of costumes that our industry needs. Great job to the crew at Netherworld

Dan Augusto
Owner Tombstone Productions

Dman
09-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Ben you are amazing, you continue to raise the bar. I wish you would offer some of your costumes for sale. I don't think I'm alone when I say to all Costume venders, These are the kind of costumes that our industry needs. Great job to the crew at Netherworld

Dan Augusto
Owner Tombstone Productions

MorgueofDoom
09-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Now that's a parade! The costumes are incredible, the fog and pyro on the float are awesome too.

Novus
09-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Whenever I need a good hauntgasm I look up Netherworld. Never fails me.

dr0zombie
09-13-2011, 08:49 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ben, your shit is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!