PDA

View Full Version : LHB Designs?

ClusterOne
09-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Hello all,

Anyone remember the new vendor LHB Designs that was at Transworld earlier this year? They did the air propelled flopping around intestines that you wear, it was a silicone chest piece. They did some other air stuff, masks I believe. I think the guys name was Bobby Something... Anyways, we ordered a chest piece from them, paid half down and now they seem to be gone from this earth. Web site www.lbhdesigns.com is dead, phone number just goes to voice mail, etc. I really liked that piece and was hoping to get it for this year. Anyone out there have any info?

Thanks for your time!

-Joel-

Dman
09-13-2011, 04:09 PM
We purchased the corpse with the flopping intestines But we made sure to buy the model they had on the table. I can't believe how many times this happens with new venders. As a rule we won't order from new venders no matter how cool a item is, if we can't leave with it then we pass until the next year. What sucks is because of venders like this we didn't order from Haunt Tactics. I heard such good things about Haunt Tactics I decided to buyba couple of masks at the National Show which the crew loved and finally ordered a full suit Very Late in the Season. The guys were Great, we received a great suit that matched the mask we bought earlier and did it in a crazy quick time frame..

I hope they take care of you, otherwise have a nice visit with them in March.

Good Luck,

Dan Augusto
Owner Tombstone Productions

ClusterOne
09-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Thanks Dan for the thoughts, but nobody else knows anything about this company or the owners?
Nothing huh.. Oh wells.. One more lesson learned.

-Joel-