PDA

View Full Version : New: Security camera special fx

drfrightner
09-28-2011, 04:38 PM
http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com/hwdvd-digital-fx-security-cameras.htm

We will have a VIDEO up on this soon... here is how it works. You get a DVD that has all these different FX on it... 6 screen security camera, 4 screen, and 6 one screen FX. This will make it look like a real and active security camera system in your haunted house. Only difference is BAD THINGS HAPPEN like supernatural things, murders, cameras not working, you name it.

I've been working on this for a long time.

Its very cool. I team from Hollywood was contracted to make these FX so its not done by some goof with a camera.

Larry

beardedbil
09-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Hey Larry,
Any chance you will release these any other such effects in a digital file format for use with video repeaters. Many of our clients like the ability to trigger videos as well as the stability of a digital repeater. We can always convert the video ourselves from DVD but we would love to get these and others in HD format. Thanks in advance!
Best,
Bill Rod.
Dark Tech Effects

drfrightner
09-28-2011, 11:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxdTQukpYI4

drfrightner
09-28-2011, 11:24 PM
Yes. Yes to answer all your questions. You can order this now. Here is something FUN to do with this... put a TV set in your ticket booth put this on loop mode, when people come to buy tickets they'll think this is YOUR REAL security camera system and boom they catch something bad happening. I can't wait to see peoples reactions.

Larry

HauntedDeadEnd
09-29-2011, 08:08 AM
That is awesome

JamBam
09-29-2011, 08:39 AM
Can the loops be customized on our part to exclude any scenes that wouldn't fit the haunt where it was being displayed at?

HauntedDeadEnd
09-29-2011, 09:19 AM
WOW I didn't realize how expensive it was but it does look awesome.

drfrightner
09-29-2011, 10:33 AM
You can do whatever you want with them. You can set up 8 different tv sets and have 6 one screen fx, 1 4 screen or ` 6 screen, or you can just do one tv and show a 6 screen whatever you want. You can rip it and upload to youtube put on your website and say 'watch what we captured on our security tapes last night'. Blah, blah.

Put them in your ticket booth that will really be fun!

Larry

drfrightner
09-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Dead End... no its NOT expensive. Some of these companies selling CGI effects want thousands of dollars. This was created by a bunch of special fx people, we had actors, we had extensive computer work, we are selling to a limited market place. The reality is there is nothing out there this CHEAP some FX for your haunted house just doesn't exist. You can't buy one prop from Unit 70 for the price of this awesome special effect.

Do you realize how long it runs... its 8 minutes long 6 different screens 8 minutes long each!

Do you know how much work that was... you can't buy ANYTHING from Distortions, Scarefactory, Unit 70, Pale Night none of these guys for 250.00.

You can create an entire scene around this video, use on your website, ticket booth, anywhere...

Larry

FrightProps
09-29-2011, 06:49 PM
What a great product idea! I want one for the shop.

xtremecreator
09-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Great Prop Larry,

i went to purchase and there was no paypal. Did not have card on me at the time.

I think the price is very reasonable(cheap) Shipping seemed abit high(not to complain)

Fantastic Idea!

John

drfrightner
09-29-2011, 11:06 PM
You can order them NOW online. Great idea on saying you want one for the shop. You can take this ANYWHERE and put it somewhere and say its a real security camera.

Larry

Nightgore
09-30-2011, 12:25 AM
These are cool. Great idea. -Tyler

made-u-scream-1
09-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Where can you really use these?
I really donít want people hanging around my ticket booth telling their friends to check out the security monitors and holding up the line to buy tickets.
I think they look good but is this really applicable?

HauntedDeadEnd
09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Yea you are right it is awesome maybe next year we will purchase one for our haunt. Budget is tight this year. Awesome work.

drfrightner
09-30-2011, 12:36 PM
You can build a scene around it ... one of the first rooms in the haunt is a control room everyone is dead.

You can use them on your website for promotion 'We captured XYZ last night on our night watch security cameras'

You could use them in your ticket booth behind ticket booth people so people think your place is really haunted.

You could use them at the exit of your haunted house in lets say a gift store or simply at the exit of the haunt.

These can go anywhere!

Larry