PDA

View Full Version : Happy Firiday the 13th

04-13-2007, 07:05 AM
Just wanted to wish you all a happy F13. I love this day. I like how so many freak out and think bad things will happen to them.

I will never forget Friday, October 13th 2000. I was running a different haunt then. It was the busiest night I have ever experienced. We had almost 4000 customers that night. We also had about 10 security problems from customers trying to steal things, fighting with the actors and a huge brawl that happened in our que line.

It's just something about this day. Scary!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
Deadly Intentions Haunted House
www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

MMManiac
04-13-2007, 10:58 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH TO ALL!

HOPE YOUR NIGHTMARES TONIGHT ARE TRUELY FRIGHTFUL....

SEAN

Mr. Haunt
04-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Cool story Howie,

!!!!!! :evil: HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH :twisted: !!!!!!

xxxdirk
04-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Right back at ya! We are havinga Fri the 13th party tonight for the haunt. Gonna sit around and watch movies, eat popcorn n nachos and maybe have a fre drinks too!

redcrowdesign
04-13-2007, 04:48 PM
Happy friday the 13th to you too... I am still waiting till one of the wackos of the neighborhood where I work loose it and enter into my office totting a machete. I still watch out the door before getting out to see if someone's coming.

So far I have 3 candiates:

- captain glue: a glue sniffing hobo that always comes to borow me a coin... haven't seen this dude in some time tho.

- clotho the clothing clown: another mental with daltonic wardrobe that always comes to tell me that I give away the clothes I am wearing. Lots of activity lately.

- communazi: some communist-nazi-punk-a$$ed kid dressed up like fidel castro who draws swastikas in the walls with a sharpee, thruly disturbing... if you ever say "hi" to this guy you'll spend the rest of the evening hearing him talk about communism, nazis, 'evil' capitalism and how mtv is a government's complt.