PDA

View Full Version : Netherworld Visit

Tater
10-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Ok yall the seasons almost over and its time to see that one of a kind haunt Netherworld. I know Ill be traveling down there with some friends of mine on Nov 4th-Nov6th. Just trying to see who else is going to make it so we can hang out and get a group of haunters like last year

krazedklownkilla
10-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Tater The Horror Fields crew went 3 weeks ago.....But we are toying with the Idea of going that same weekend. Not sure yet But we may be there.

Badger
10-26-2011, 07:59 AM
I'll be going down on the 5th. I hope Ben doesn't mind another slider in the parking lot...

soultrkr
10-26-2011, 09:40 AM
I am heading up there on the 4th to go see Ben's show this year and then heading to folklore that same night.
Maybe I will run into a few of you.

MindWerxKMG
10-26-2011, 09:46 AM
Looking forward to seeing you!

jason
10-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Tater..this will be one fun trip!

freak 'n' stein
10-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Okay, last year we did the 13th floor or whatever it was called, Folklore then Netherworld...

I HEAR this year Disturbia is going to be thrown into the mix.

I plan on being there again!! Last year was a BLAST and I met a lot of old friends + new, now life-long, haunt friends!!

brad
10-27-2011, 08:33 PM
O'Shawn is right. My crew of at least 6 will be going to Disturbia on Friday to work there and have fun with his crew. Then on Saturday morning, we're driving to Atlanta. We're hoping to visit both folklore and netherworld that night. Word has it that Shane and his crew might be driving to Atlanta on Saturday also. Anyone else wanna go to Disturbia on Friday night?

jason
10-27-2011, 11:54 PM
how far is folklore from netherworld?

Tater
10-28-2011, 12:10 AM
I will ask them when I see them Saturday Jason and text Candi the answer...I seem to have lost your number somewhere along the line

MindWerxKMG
10-28-2011, 12:17 AM
With no major traffic Folklore is about 45 minutes from Netherworld.

Speculo
10-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Folklore is absolutley worth the Trip!

Check this out on CNN this morning - Also watch for us on CNN International and NBC Nightly News on Sunday...

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011/10/28/marciano-haunted-house.cnn

soultrkr
10-28-2011, 02:28 PM
ROFL Ben you turned Cnn's weather anchor into a haunt actor. now he is going to be coming and begging to work up there every year :P now you have shown him the joys of scaring people he can never go back:) I imagine though that had to be one of his most enjoyable reports he has had to do.

danglin
10-29-2011, 02:24 AM
Ben,

Thanks for the comment! The videos looked great, and when my crew visited your attraction last week, they said it was amazing, as always! I wish I could join in on this trip and see your haunt as well as Shane's, but I have been sidelined for the entire haunt season with neck fusion surgery. I haven't even been able to go see our haunt, much less anyone else's!!! This sucks! Missing the entire Halloween season is like waking up on Christmas morning and finding out that Santa didn't come.

Brad and others, I am sorry I will miss you guys if you stop by Folklore next weekend. Have fun on your trip to Netherworld and Disturbia, and definitely try to stop by and see Kevin and Stewart at Folklore that weekend. I will try to catch up with you at Transworld in March.

Happy Haunting,

brad
10-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Man Dewayne, sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you get that taken care of soon with no complications. I'll be sure and say hi to Kevin though.

Anyone else wanna go to Disturbia?

soultrkr
10-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Yikes Dwayne that really stinks. I hope it gets to feeling better and heals up well I will add you to the prayer list as well.

thrilltainment
10-30-2011, 06:46 PM
Hey guys, Charlie and I will be at netherworld the 4th and disturbia the 5th. If folklore is open then we definitely wanna check that out too.

Speculo
11-01-2011, 01:34 AM
This may be my favorite Halloween media hit this year...

Moment of Zen on the Daily Show!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-october-31-2011/moment-of-zen---haunted-house-analysis?xrs=share_copy

Speculo
11-01-2011, 07:44 PM
The Monsters of NETHERWORLD pose for the cast photo on Halloween!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFjLQB5b-JM&feature=share

Speculo
11-01-2011, 07:50 PM
For those of you coming this weekend to NETHERWORLD we will have a special Haunters/Hauntworld Coupon. Bring one of your haunt flyers or mention Hauntworld to get $8 off of the combo ticket so you get to see both houses for $20.

If you need a place to stay check out this link - http://www.fearworld.com/directions.php for special rates at the Marriot Courtyard just down the road.

Visit www.fearworld.com (http://www.fearworld.com) for all the information you might need.

We look forward to seeing you this Friday and Saturday!

brad
11-02-2011, 10:28 AM
I just called the Courtyard by Marriot and they have rooms for $64 for a king or for 2 queens. I believe that's where we stayed last year too. Who's up for staying there? I'll have my crew of 6 with me

Badger
11-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm definitely game for hanging out Saturday night...

freak 'n' stein
11-02-2011, 04:37 PM
brad, is that with the Netherworld discount? Not sure how much that discount was. But are we doing Folklore? And what day are you guys getting to Atlanta cause I'm trying to decide if I wanna leave here Friday night after I get off work or just travel up on Saturday and back Sunday.

Oooooh, and Pappadeaux again?

jason
11-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Chamber's of horror is also open this weekend

Tater
11-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Im in atlanta right now...text me if ur around and wanna hang out 6147477808

brad
11-04-2011, 12:14 AM
O'Shawn, we are going to Atlanta on Friday night. We'll be hitting Folklore first, and then we'll hit Netherworld after. $64 is with the Netherworld discount. On Saturday, we're heading to Disturbia, and we'll be staying the night there. We'll all also be acting at Disturbia. Anybody else gonna be Atlanta on Friday and/or Disturbia on Saturday? We should hang out.

Hit me up at 903-452-8231

brad
11-04-2011, 08:28 AM
So... We got on the road first thing this morning so we could get to Atlanta at a good time. 10 minutes down the road our ride breaks down, and a mechanic thinks the fuel pump went out. We're anxiously waiting for a new ride so we can get to Atlanta. Hopefully we'll make it in time to see Netherworld!!

I'll even hitch hike if I have to to make it on time.

Anybody else having any bad luck? Lol

Badger
11-04-2011, 05:09 PM
I'll be in Atlanta on Saturday to hang out at Netherworld. I might be looking for a place to crash if anyone has gotten a room at a local hotel. My number is on my website if anyone wants to get in touch...

thrilltainment
11-05-2011, 08:59 AM
just wanted to holla at the guys we bumped into last night --- good seeing y'all and hope to see you at legendary or transworld!

- Quan

chuck weber
11-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Atlanta will NEVER be the same !!!!! Have fun !!!!!! wish I was there too ..... you are sooooo lucky !!!!!!!

Nashville Nightmares
11-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Nice chatting with you for a while last night. We will be by to see you at Transworld!

Thanks,
Brad

Badger
11-06-2011, 05:49 PM
I would like to thank Ben for his incredible hospitality and allowing me to come act like a fool in the parking lot at Netherworld for the third year in a row. It was great to see a few familiar faces last night, including Leonard Pickel and Steve the German (form the MHC pre-show bus). Hopefully we can do it again next year...

thrilltainment
11-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Nice chatting with you for a while last night. We will be by to see you at Transworld!

Thanks,
Brad

Same here. Good times, see you in March!

freak 'n' stein
11-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Had a great time, as always!

and thrilltainment, it was great talking with you...and not over EMAIL where I'm sure I bugged you 500 times prior to our season! haha

thrilltainment
11-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Had a great time, as always!

and thrilltainment, it was great talking with you...and not over EMAIL where I'm sure I bugged you 500 times prior to our season! haha

anytime O'Shawn --- that's what we're here for. we were originally haunters but now vendors in this industry --- we actually find it more rewarding to help haunters improve their show and business, and it's also more fun to go see other people's haunts during the season, we also get to see our customers =)

Speculo
11-09-2011, 09:27 PM
We do a bunch of these videos for the actors...

Some of the fun...

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keMJEUiYM6w

HauntedPaws
11-09-2011, 11:27 PM
What camera are you using for the night vision shots?

brad
11-10-2011, 12:46 AM
For starters, I want to thank Ben for letting us come by and see the show on Friday night, even though it was near closing time. You guys have an amazing show and it's well worth the round trip. To you guys at Folklore, I wanted to see your show so bad, but with our car problems we had, we couldn't make it in time. Hopefully you guys had a good season, and hopefully I'll get to see it next year.

Shane, you put on a great show as well. Thanks for letting my crew come out and have a little fun. It was fun hanging out with you guys after hours too. It's always fun hanging out with Devon and Josh. Looking forward to hanging out with guys at TW!!

Quan, just to clarify, I'm the Brad who's room we all hung out in. It was good meeting you guys and hanging out. I'll be looking forward to hanging out again at TW.

O'Shawn, it's always fun hanging out with you bud, and being "that guy". Can't wait till TW to see what other crazy stuff is gonna happen when we drink!! SuperBrad shall return!!!!

freak 'n' stein
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM
For starters, I want to thank Ben for letting us come by and see the show on Friday night, even though it was near closing time. You guys have an amazing show and it's well worth the round trip. To you guys at Folklore, I wanted to see your show so bad, but with our car problems we had, we couldn't make it in time. Hopefully you guys had a good season, and hopefully I'll get to see it next year.

Shane, you put on a great show as well. Thanks for letting my crew come out and have a little fun. It was fun hanging out with you guys after hours too. It's always fun hanging out with Devon and Josh. Looking forward to hanging out with guys at TW!!

Quan, just to clarify, I'm the Brad who's room we all hung out in. It was good meeting you guys and hanging out. I'll be looking forward to hanging out again at TW.

O'Shawn, it's always fun hanging out with you bud, and being "that guy". Can't wait till TW to see what other crazy stuff is gonna happen when we drink!! SuperBrad shall return!!!!

*LIKE* hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Always.