PDA

View Full Version : ARGGGH here they be pirate cannons

bodybagging
04-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Doing a test Run of Pirate cannons, running a few thru EBAY to see if there is a General Public market, if you are doing a Pirtae themed haunt or party, this prop is for you! Check it out

check out item number 110115037981

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/bodybagging/cannon45.jpg

SomeThingInTheIce
04-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Nice, I'm sure they will sell. I'm trying to make a civil war cannon, so far so good. I'll post some photos when it is done.

MMManiac
04-16-2007, 03:29 PM
BODYBAGGING,

PART OF MY HAUNT THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE PIRATE SO THS MIGHT WORK WELL IN IT.

SEAN

bodybagging
04-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Are you guys coming to Hauntcon? They will Debute there

TheNightMare
04-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Nice stuff, looks great, but I already own 2 cast iron ones, not like those but a cannon nonetheless.

Good Luck with your sales, Im sure they'll do fine.

bodybagging
04-20-2007, 04:54 AM
WOW the Bidding totally jumped on these things!

Jim Warfield
04-20-2007, 07:42 AM
How far will they shoot?
One forseeable problem with anything that resembles a cannon or gun is vandals loading it up witj some explosive media, powder? and setting it off.
I am not kidding.
There are two Civil War cannons a block from me in the county courtyard and they had to have their powder holes welded shut because of this.
A relative of mine welded together a very real -looking Smith & Wesson revolver for a mailbox, less than a month after it was shown in the newspaper(It looked very neat and real except it was huge) someone put dynamite in it and blew it to schrapnel.
I made a fairly real -looking modern artillery piece in my backyard but the barrel opening is only about 3 inches deep for this anti-vandal reason.
I don't need someone dynamiting anything in my yard!