PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight rises and Man of Steel

mindtumor
11-11-2011, 04:11 PM
No thread on this yet. Not sure how the new Dark Knight movies is going to turn out, some of the stills have me a little worried. I think Bane is good choice for the villian although I believe Black Mask would have been better considering this franchise's desire to put forth a more realistic version of a comic. If you want to read an awesome Bane/Batman story pick up Knightfall. Great comic read.

Man of Steel looks like it might be pretty good. The guy they have playing Superman looks like a good choice. This is a reboot, so you can forget about that piece of crap Superman Returns. This movie might actually end up being better than Dark Knight rises.

drfrightner
12-01-2012, 01:36 PM
I heard Batman will make an appearance at the very end to set up Justice League. That is the rumor! Larry

mindtumor
12-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah, but another rumor is it will be Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman. I think that it would be down right stupid for Warner Brothers to have the Batman in Justice League not be Bruce Wayne. I can't wait for Man of Steel. I hope to God it makes up for the garbage heap that was Superman Returns. That clown can just stick to making X-Men movies.