PDA

View Full Version : New Prop Weapon Line (sneak peek)

scarygoat
11-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey Everyone,

Here are a few shots of a couple new prop weapons I have been working on. I will have a selection of several different styles available for purchase sometime in the next couple months. These are a bit more fantasy based, but there will be some more modern, "tool shed" weapons as well in the line-up. In these pictures, the Axe is made from a safe, durable foam head with a real wooden handle. The "Orc Clever" is made from soft foam and latex. I'd love to hear what you think, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me!

- Jake

scarygoat
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Here's another close-up of the Axe head. It is painted to have an authentic, aged metal look with realistic, "fresh" blood splatters.

A couple other weapons are in the works, once they are complete, everything will be for sale if you are interested. Pricing hasn't been set just yet, but I am trying to keep them as affordable as possible with the same durability and realism.

- Jake

ClusterOne
11-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Looks good, I like the first one a lot.

-Joel-

screamlinestudios
11-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Jake,

Well the head design is unique. But one thing - your verbiage you used to describe it sounds a little familiar.

From our website - "This realistic axe prop has a durable foam head and a real hardwood handle"

Your quote "the Axe is made from a safe, durable foam head with a real wooden handle."

Maybe just a coincidence.

Other than that - looks good and and good luck to you.

scarygoat
11-22-2011, 04:32 PM
I sent you a private message, Steve.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

screamlinestudios
11-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Got your message and replied -

Thanks! :)