PDA

View Full Version : Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party 2012

graystone
11-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Well it's planning time again! The 4th Annual Insane Shane Kick Off Party will be at the Crystal Ballroom again on the top floor of the Renaissance Grand Hotel March 8th from 7:30pm to 1:30am! If your a vendor and want to donate contact me or Sue!! This has turned into the party of the show! With tens of thousands in cash and prizes, good food, meeting old friends and making new ones what better place to be on the opening night of the show!! If you have pictures from last year feel free to post them I am going to try and dig up some! I want to THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS ATTENDED IN THE PAST AND ALL THOSE WHO HAS HELP THIS GROW INTO ONE FUN NIGHT!!! Shane and it's who's ready TO PARTY!!!!!!!

Oh for some pictures go to http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

terrormasue
11-30-2011, 06:17 PM
YES!!! We are on for the big party!!! I will be sending out emails in the next several days to all you vendors out there!! This year will be even better than the last if that is possible! The website will be up and running soon. Any questions please give me a call anytime. 903-918-3889 Thanks again for all that was donated last year. Totally awesome!!!!! See you all soon in March!

Sue

terrormasue
12-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Keegan is a fast as ever. He has the website up and running. We hope to have updated information about the party posted by this weekend. We will have the costume contest once again so get started on your creation. Cash prizes will be awarded. The food items will be listed as soon as possible. Shane and I will post here and on the website to keep everyone updated.

Thanks,
Sue

graystone
12-01-2011, 01:08 PM
What do we got to do to make sure Keegans but goes to St. Louis? Shane and it's come on man!!!!

Bradenton Haunted Trail
12-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Man that was a Great party Shane. I can not wait to go again this year.

Shawn
http://www,twistedwoods.com

FROG ZOMBIE
12-02-2011, 01:31 PM
YES!!! IT'S ON!!!

You KNOW I'm on-board with another sweet CASH PRIZE for the COSTUME CONTEST WINNER!

Congrats to last year's winner, Allen Hopps (http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/member.php?6351-Allen-H) (whose costume was crazy awesome).

Proud to be a part of the insanity, - Lee

drfrightner
12-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Shane,

If you need something from us let us know... we'd be happy to supply some stuff. Larry

thrilltainment
12-03-2011, 11:23 AM
all aboard! Shane --- we'll gladly donate a lighting package.

poison
12-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Poison Props will Donate the entire Ambient CD collection!!!!!
:D

damon carson
12-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Willing to donate again this year! Last year was alot of fun!
Damon
Frightmasters

graystone
12-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Already our vendors are stepping up!!! Shane and it's you guys ROCK!

terrormasue
12-06-2011, 04:37 PM
OK we have the "Insane Shane " TransWorld Party on Facebook. Please stop by and "Like" it. We will make updates there as well as the website. I have started to send out emails to all the vendors out there so check your email! If you would like to donate please drop me an email so I can then post it to the website. Thank you to all who helped us out last year. We want to make this, or I should say, next year another party that will be remembered. So come on everyone!!! Let's PARTY!!!!!!!!

Sue

terrormasue
12-06-2011, 05:32 PM
We have our first OFFICAL donation from BOBBY "Bloody Mary" One Jumbo Bloody Mary "Make up to DIE for" tool box valued at $500

Alright keep those donations coming!!!!!!

Thanks Bobby!

Sue

terrormasue
12-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Several more vendors have donated some awesome prizes! We will update in the next day or two. Keegan is on his way from Kosovo to the states. He will update the website ASAP. Hit that Face Book page with "Likes" Lets see how many we can get!!!!

Sue

terrormasue
12-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Donation Up-date:

Insane Shane TransWorld 2012 Kick-off Party

Company Name Item Value

Bloody Mary Make-up Bobby Weiner Jumbo Basket of Bloody Mary "Make-up to Die For" $500

DarkLight Quan Gan $600 voucher to be redeemed at the show $600

Dark Tech Effect Bill Rodriquez DMX 36 X 3 RGBW LED Par Can $530

Altered Flesh FX Juan Garcia 1-Silicone Clown Mask $550
1-Altered Flesh FX Benie with silicone horns $13
1-Altered Flesh FX Tee-Shirt (large) $15
1-Altered Flesh Silicone Zombie Key Chain $9

We have several more vendors who are donating but have not decided exactly what as yet. OK we are on our way!! Lets keep those donations coming in! Thanks again to everyone. For some reason I am having trouble with the format. I will work on that. Sorry, it may be a bit confusing. Don't forget to check out the Insane Shane Face Book page and the website. http://www.Insaneshanepsarty.com

Sue

terrormasue
12-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Several more vendors added!

Adam Johnson with Poison Props has donated a complete ambient CD collection value $350!! I am personally buying a set, it is awesome!

Charles Terry has generously donated the following:

$50 gift certificate to Amazon Hauntersdigest.com
$195 Hauntapps.com waived set up and 6 months free!

Also John Reider with Tekno Bubbles will be there once more with his awesome Tekno bubbles and black light show and another large prize to give away!!

We thank you so much for your donations!!

Party on!!!!!

Sue

HauntedPaws
12-15-2011, 08:14 AM
For us newbs what kinda party is this and how are you eligible to win prizes? Is it all based off costumes?

terrormasue
12-15-2011, 08:32 AM
The party is open to everyone. The ticket price is $95 which gets you into the party, 2 bars drinks, all the food you can eat and a chance to have your ticket drawn to win a prize. Tickets will go on sale in Feb. Check the website http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com for updates. We will also have a music pick page coming soon.

Sue

screamforadream
12-15-2011, 09:37 AM
And the $95 is nothing, you can win thousand dollar + prizes with some of the stuff that's donated! I'm hoping to make it this year, it's gotten nothing but raves from anyone who has ever actually gone :)

HauntedPaws
12-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Does everyone wear pictures of their avatars and names on their shirts. :)

terrormasue
12-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Hey Bobby, Thanks! appreciate that. Yes it is a blast, lots of fun. As far as name tags go I tried to do that last year and it was a hit and miss thing. I wrote my screen name on my name tag which of course you are free to do. I would like to encourage everyone to do that but again it is personal preference.

Sue

terrormasue
12-15-2011, 03:38 PM
Adding another awesome prize!!

Yes it is from our own Allen Hopps http://Stiltbeaststudios.com

5 (five) deranged masks, each is one of a kind !! Value $500

These masks are incredible, I have 4 of them. A huge hit at the haunt!!!

Keep those donations coming!!!

Sue

terrormasue
12-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Hi again!

Another donation!

Brandon Gonzalez with Scareprops.com has generously donated 3 hanging sides of beef! One rotted, one frozen and one gore. He is our first

GOLD VENDOR SCARE PROPS

Total value $2250

Thank you Scareprops!

Keep those donations coming!

Sue

MovieRelics
12-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Already sounds like this year's party is going to be another big success! Looking forward to it!

graystone
12-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Wow man way to step up! It will come back to you many times over!! Shane and it's Thanks Again! Shane

terrormasue
12-20-2011, 08:19 PM
WOOOHOOOOO! We now have our second

GOLD VENDOR HAUNT TACTICS

Tim McCall with HAUNT TACTICS has generously donated not one but 2 complete suits.

1-ZOMBIE KING $1095.00
1-ZOMBIE KNIGHT $1095.00 Total Value $2190

A huge THANK YOU!! Your table willl be waiting!

Sue

terrormasue
12-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Total prize value as of today 12/20/2011

$7977

Keep those prize donations coming! Remember to let me know by the end of December if you want to have your name and or company listed in Haunt World magazine.

Thanks so much! This will be the party not to miss!

graystone
12-20-2011, 08:48 PM
WOW again Thanks man the costumes rock!!!!!! I am very greatful for guys like you that helps make this party what it is! Shane and it's Sue you finding out before me!!! LOL! Shane

the ogre
12-21-2011, 08:46 AM
Not a problem at all shane. We are happy to be part of it.

terrormasue
12-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Here is another donation from

Thorn Web Designs Jimmy Talkington

He is donating a complete website and logo!!!! Value $1500

Way to go Jimmy!!!

Thank you !

Sue

terrormasue
12-27-2011, 06:20 PM
We have another wonderful donation from

Juneaustudios Jay Juneau

They have donated 5-3pack DVD collection of Ghost Effects containing the following

Ghost Writing in Blood
Poltergeist Portraits
Killer Clowns Changing Portraits

Value $210 for each DVD 3-pack, Total value $1050

A huge THANK YOU!! to http://Juneaustudios.com Please check these guys out. They are awesome!

Sue

terrormasue
12-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Here is a donation from a NEW COMPANY. Their website is still under construction but please mack sure to visit them in the near future.

STRANGE WORKS STUDIOS Roger Williams

They are generously donating the following:

2- Skull Electric Candle Lights valued at $40 Each
5- Flat Back Foam Skull Faces valued at $20 Each
5- Flat Back Detailed Foam Skull Faces valued at $20 Each

Total value $280

Please check back to Strangeworkstudios.com

Thank you so much!!!

Sue

graystone
12-27-2011, 08:34 PM
So great to see AWSOME PRIZES! Wishing EVERYONE the best of luck! Shane and it's I can't wait to give all this away! Shane

terrormasue
12-27-2011, 09:56 PM
If you are looking for a coffin look no further!! Here is a coffin company to fit everyone's needs for the Halloween season.

http://www.asylumcoffins.com

Asylum Coffins, Gennie and Brian Siwicki, have donated 2 coffins to the Insane Shane Party!!!!!!

1- Adult toe pincher coffin with chains $325
1-Child toe pincher coffin with chains $225

Another huge THANK YOU!!!!

Sue

HauntedPaws
12-27-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm surprised not to see any of the big boy vendors having donated yet?

graystone
12-28-2011, 08:02 AM
Big or little a donation is a donation and I am greatful to them all! If you will look up we already have several big donations! Unit70, Ghostride, CFX they are all coming soon if that's what your looking for but again I am greatful to ALL VENDORS! They are what kicks this party over the top! Shane and it's a very greatful! Shane

drfrightner
12-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Did you get our donation? We can do some magazines, how to dvd's ... Larry

graystone
12-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Cool man Thanks! I am sure they would love the DVD's I have them and they are very good man! Shane and it's there ya go more cool stuff! Shane

graystone
12-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Sue has been telling me all the great donations thats been rolling in!!! Several new vendors that for sure is bringing the WOW factor with them! And out faithful supportive vendors are showing big donations too! Really, Really, Greatful to EVERYONE! I think were over $15,000.00 and rumor has it David at Scarefactory is now in the mix!!!!! We may have to do a Haunt Drawing on that who knows!!!! Shane and it's is this awsome or what! Shane

HauntedPaws
12-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Does everyone who comes get one entry per ticket? So if a haunt brings 4 people to the party they get 4 entries or can someone buy multiple tickets? Also once you win something are you outta the drawings?

graystone
12-30-2011, 04:57 PM
The vendors get arm bands that way we know who they are as they have no use for the prizes. Also this shows they are a vendor and you can use this time for some one on one about their products! Depending on the donation the vendors get in free if the prize is good enough. Now EVERYONE THAT BUYS A TICKET GET'S IN ON THE DRAWING. Each person get's one ticket for each paid admission. Once a ticket is drawn then that ticket is no longer any good. Sue can fill you all in but I hear once again Michael at Ghostride has donated over $2000.00 in prizes!!!! Shane and it's SIMPLY AMAZING! Shane

graystone
01-01-2012, 01:54 PM
I have had several emails asking about updating the donations on the web page. Keegan does that and with the holidays he's been tied up. I will have Sue to yell at him and get the site donations updated! Shane and it's closer to $15,000.00 now! Shane

HauntedPaws
01-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Maybe you should just untie him???

graystone
01-01-2012, 07:36 PM
If you want listed in Hauntworld you need to do it no later than Monday Evening! Jan 2nd! Shane and it's going to be insane! Shane

graystone
01-03-2012, 04:47 PM
As always Brainstorm makes an AWSOME AD!! Shane and it's just look! Shane

terrormasue
01-03-2012, 06:39 PM
OK there are a few mistakes so don't panic. A few vendors did not make it on the list. We caught this in plenty of time and it will be fixed. The following will be added to the list.

Gore Galore
Halloween Productions
Haunt Tactics

Also Boneyard FX will be changed to Bone Yard Effects.

Thank you all again for your generosity! This will be a party not to miss. Also the website will be updated very soon. Keegan just bought a new house and has been pretty busy. Be patient please, I am learning how to update also. Thank you again!

Sue

graystone
01-03-2012, 06:48 PM
I am happy to say Sue it's your fault! Shane and it's that felt good! Shane

terrormasue
01-03-2012, 06:58 PM
I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you........hehehehehehehe Nighty night!!

Sue

graystone
01-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Now we got it!!!!! Shane and it's you can still get on the party list! Shane

terrormasue
01-05-2012, 09:41 AM
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!

http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com

Please remember even though it is to late to get a listing in HauntWorld it is never to late to donate. Posters and banners will be made with "ALL" companies listed who have donated. We won't go to print for at least another 5 to 6 weeks. And don't forget about the tee-shirts. You will be listed on the back as well. Any and all donations are welcome. Just shoot me an email and I will get on it. Thank you all again. This promises to be another awesome party with incredible prizes! Don't forget the costume contest. Get started on them! See you all in March!

Sue

HauntedPaws
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Is that cool image on the t-shirt?

graystone
01-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Haunted Enterprises is donating again this year! When I hear what I will post it! Shane and it's TBT Shane!

graystone
01-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Menu to include!!!!!

Finger Sandwich Station

Smoked Turkey, Tomato, Pesto Aioli
Roast Beed and Boursin Cheese and Lightly Pickled Red Onions
Roasted Ham and Cheese with Dijon

Wing Station

Bullalo
BBQ
Char Sui
Celery Sticks and Blue

Pizza Station

Tomato and Mozzarella and Aged Provolone
Bacon Chorizo,Aged Provolone, Peppers and Onions

Pulled Pork Station

Pulled Pork served with Lettuce, Diced Tomatos, Onions and Sweet
Honey BBQ
Spicy Chipolte
Served On Silver Dollar Rolls with slaw,Fried Pickles and Hot Sauce

Fruit Station

Apples
Oranges
Grapes
Strawberries
Pineapple
Peaches
Bananas
Pears
Kiwi
With Chocolate Dipping Sauce or Carmel Sauce

Deep Fried

Ravioli
Cheese Sticks
Marinara Sauce

Chef Dan's Assorted Mini Desserts

Assorted Dry Snacks
Popcorn Butter, Cheese, Spicy
Potato Chips
Tortilla Chips
Pretzels
Nuts
Salsa, Frence Onion, Collinsville Horseradish Dips

Star Bucks Coffee
Tazo Tea
Lemonaid
Water
Ice Tea

Cash Bar
*** 2 Free Drink Tickets with each ticket to start your night off!

Shane and it's let me say this is some good food ask anyone! Shane

Allen H
01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I got they idea for my costume last night....bring it!

terrormasue
01-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Let me tell you, Allen will be the one to beat!!! Get crackin'!

Sue

arden
01-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Is this party the only event/party that has costumes/costume contests at Transworld? I'm attending for the first time and trying to get the most experience out of this as possible and if costume parties are happening, would hate to miss them. Right now, I have too many ideas for costumes and trying to narrow down to one. Just want to be prepared in case I need multiple.

I've looked through images that I could find on the costumes from last year but just curious which one was the winning costume.

graystone
01-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Yes my party is the ONLY ONE with a costume contest. If I think right I think Allen won! Sue am I right I know somewhere we have pictures of some winners! Shane and it's the costume contest gets better each year! Shane and it's you have no idea how much fun your going to have! Shane

Allen H
01-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Here you go Arden,

arden
01-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Fun! Thanks!

terrormasue
01-11-2012, 03:40 PM
OK Please forgive me, I have not posted lately but here it goes......

GORE GALORE, Kevin Alvey 3 barrel toppers. I don't know the value yet, I will post that as soon as I know.

Thank you Kevin!

Sue

terrormasue
01-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Here is another one. From our own

Fright Masters, Damon Carson

Damon is donating a $250 gift certificate

Thank you Damon

Sue

graystone
01-11-2012, 05:02 PM

GORE GALORE, Kevin Alvey 3 barrel toppers. I don't know the value yet, I will post that as soon as I know.

Thank you Kevin!

Sue

WOW thats a great donation! I seen the pictures and they are on my list of things I want or rather to buy at the show! Shane and it's cool and THANKS FOR THE SUPPOET KEVIN! Shane this time

graystone
01-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Here is another one. From our own

Fright Masters, Damon Carson

Damon is donating a $250 gift certificate

Thank you Damon

Sue

They look awsome!!!!! Get those from Damon I bought alot! Shane and it's cool! Shane

terrormasue
01-13-2012, 08:41 AM
We have another huge donation to the Insane Shane Party, yes it's from

GHOST RIDE Michael Chaille
$2000 worth of totally awesome butchered props from the butchered product line. A big Thank you to Ghost Ride.

Sue

graystone
01-13-2012, 11:06 AM
We have another huge donation to the Insane Shane Party, yes it's from

GHOST RIDE Michael Chaille
$2000 worth of totally awesome butchered props from the butchered product line. A big Thank you to Ghost Ride.

Sue

Always a huge supporter!!!!! Where else can you go to TransWorld pay $95.00 and see tons of food, drinks, and tens of thousands in cash and prizes? Shane and it's at the Insane Shane Kick Off Party!!!!

scareprops
01-13-2012, 10:38 PM
happy to donate cant wait

Hi again!

Another donation!

Brandon Gonzalez with Scareprops.com has generously donated 3 hanging sides of beef! One rotted, one frozen and one gore. He is our first

GOLD VENDOR SCARE PROPS

Total value $2250

Thank you Scareprops!

Keep those donations coming!

Sue

graystone
01-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Seen the beef VERY realistic!! Shane and it's awsome donation man! Shane

terrormasue
01-14-2012, 07:27 PM

Thank you Kevin!

Sue

$175 -A spilled Ear Bucket "A Bucket of What"
$325 - A 50 gallon barrel topper "Intestional Fortitude"
$150 - A 5-gallon bone barrel topper
$214 - A set of CD's of the "Sounds Of Gore" series

WOW Thank you Kevin!! Gore Galore Rocks!

Sue

chuck weber
01-16-2012, 06:35 PM
if only that tour bus could talk !!!!!! (remember, I dated "EARLY")...............

chuck weber
01-16-2012, 07:12 PM
how much of an ICON you are in this business in such a short time !!!!!! people LOVE you and your work and dedication to the art of haunting and dealing with people. Your haunts are amazing, and you've taken transworld to another dimension. I think people enjoy the kickoff party just as much as the haunt tours and transworld itself !!!!! Thanks, Shane for making this event even better with all you do !!!! (now, if we could only get you to come to National Haunters in Pennsylvania, then, we'd have it made !!!!!! (never say never, I guess!!)

terrormasue
01-17-2012, 07:43 PM
We have another SPONSOR who has donated a total of $4736 worth of awesome product

SCREAMTEAM PRODUCTIONS Willie May

A huge THANK YOU to this new company from California. Please take some time and check them out! http://www.Screamteamproductions.com

Sue

terrormasue
01-17-2012, 08:02 PM
OK here we are right now but there is more coming. We will have in excess of $30,000 in cash and prizes.

$28,000
as of 1/17/12 in cash and prizes for the Insne Shane Party of the Year!! Get your tickets today!

http://Insaneshaneparty.com

Sue

graystone
01-17-2012, 08:08 PM
how much of an ICON you are in this business in such a short time !!!!!! people LOVE you and your work and dedication to the art of haunting and dealing with people. Your haunts are amazing, and you've taken transworld to another dimension. I think people enjoy the kickoff party just as much as the haunt tours and transworld itself !!!!! Thanks, Shane for making this event even better with all you do !!!! (now, if we could only get you to come to National Haunters in Pennsylvania, then, we'd have it made !!!!!! (never say never, I guess!!)

You always make me smile and your so nice Thank You! I also have to give Sue and Keegan alot of credit and I mean ALOT! without them I don't know what I would do!!! I have said this from the first time I did this 4 years ago at Jakes Stake House and had about $2000.00 in prizes I gave away and about 45 people show up. My name is on this party yes so I guess I do that because I write the $20,000.00 check to secure the room and get the ball rolling. I take a huge gamble BUT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE VENDORS THIS WOULD BE NOTHING!! This is such a good place for the vendors and buyers to hang out in a relaxed setting and not to mention I have Paul and the Atrox guys there with me they are the best bunch in the world! I am so greatful and honored that they support it more and more every year! THIS IS THE INDUSTRY'S PARTY!!!!! I DO NOT MAKE A PENNY ON THIS!!! I just love getting everyone together for one night and I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE WIN! Kinda like at Christmas with your kids for me and when I give something away that is what it's all about for me. To see that smile or hear that hell yeah! It's the greatest thing!!! Thanks again Chuck, Sue, Keegan and all the vendors for your help and support! Shane and it's hey never say never! Shane

Oh and man have I got some huge guest surprises lined up for this year!!!!

graystone
01-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Donations are rolling in!!! I feel like Santa!!! Shane and it's Christmas in March! Shane

graystone
01-19-2012, 05:59 PM
First up on info that will be coming out....

I am happy to announce that one of Horror's Hottest Ladies will be Co-Hosting this years Insane Shane Party Actress Danielle Harris from Halloween 4 & 5 and Rob Zombies 1 &2! Will be hanging with her buddy Insane Shane!!! Come join us for a night of fun!!! Shane and it's more is coming trust me! Shane

She's the hottest date I have had in years!! All jokes aside I love her and respect her she's like family to me!

Tickets http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

Also be looking for more exciting news more coming soon!!!

Bradenton Haunted Trail
01-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Shane you better bring a cattle prod to keep some of the guy's of her....lol Man I can noot wait for this year's best party!

Shawn
Twisted Woods

graystone
01-22-2012, 07:59 AM
Keep coming!!!!!!! Tony Maron AKA the one and only, the original Michael Myers will be attending this years Insane Shane Party!!!!!! With Danielle Harris Co-Hosting and Tony attending looks like we just kicked up the excitement and horror of this party!!!!!! Will anyone survive this year? get your tickets as http://www.insaneshaneparty.com! And give a shout out to this years sponsors!!!! Shane and it's get your tickets today for a night of all night fun!!!!

MovieRelics
01-23-2012, 03:30 PM
For the full article, visit here: http://www.hauntersdigest.com/2012/01/hauntersdigest-com-to-provide-live-event-coverage-of-the-2012-insane-shane-party/

HauntersDigest.com is proud and excited to announce that we will be providing live event coverage directly from the Insane Shane Party! We will be providing red carpet interviews with party attendees, snapping tons of photos of all the great costumes by attendees, and we will be testing our new HauntersDigest.tv live event coverage by attempting to live stream the party directly to HauntersDigest.tv!! Viewers will be able to watch the event live and chat in real time with other viewers. We will also be archiving videos from the party to our website, mobile apps and YouTube channel for everyone to enjoy!

Charles Terry, HauntersDigest.com
We are extremely excited to be providing event coverage of the 2012 Insane Shane Party! This party is considered by many to be one of the best parties in the haunt industry and one of my personal favorites. We are also excited to use this party to help celebrate the upcoming launch of HauntersDigest.tv and test our ability to provide live event coverage from the party directly to our viewers! Haunters unable to attend the party will have a chance to participate with all the fun from their PC, mobile device, or internet enabled televisions! We canít wait for the party to start and look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Shane Dabbs, Insane Shane Party Host
Fist off let me say I am extremely excited to have Haunted Digest covering this party! What a great way for all the fans of Insane Shane, Disturbia, TransdWorld and Haunters Digest to be able to get some in site for those who may not get to attend. This is just another great way for the Haunt Industry to come together.

terrormasue
01-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Froggy's Fog has donated 2 cases of fog juice !!!!! Value $89 each case!

Thank you Froggy's Fog!!!

Sue

terrormasue
01-24-2012, 05:08 PM
We are up over $30,000 in donated cash and prizes!!! Get those costumes going! The costume contest is open to everyone. More money to be added. This will be the party of the year!!

Sue

graystone
01-24-2012, 05:26 PM
over $30,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shane and when I say Insane I live up to it!!! Shane

graystone
01-25-2012, 05:41 PM
This years contest is sponsored by TicketLeap!!!!! We're glad to have TicketLeap and their continued support of the Insane Shane Party. Not only is TicketLeap the official sponsors of this years party they will also be providing their services in checking our attendees in at the doors as well as our official ticketing service provider! Be sure to stop by their booth on the show floor and tell Lee that Shane sent ya!!

TicketLeap Costume Contest Prizes

1st $300.00
2nd $200.00
3rd $100.00
4th $50.00

So who's got their costume ready!!!!!!!!!

graystone
01-26-2012, 07:38 AM
Give us a cool prize!!! We need them, we want them, we must have them!!! Shane and it's come on!!! Shane

FROG ZOMBIE
01-26-2012, 08:42 AM

Thanks Shane - We're excited!!! It's incredible to watch this party grow each year - TicketLeap is honored to be a part of it.

Last year's contest was great, but like everything that INSANE SHANE does, this year's "TicketLeap Costume Contest" will be even BIGGER. Defending champion, Allen Hopps, is the man to beat - So you KNOW he's going to bring his "A-Game"... But like the true competitor that he is, Allen says: "Bring it!"

Best of luck to all the challengers and TicketLeap looks forward to seeing everyone at TransWorld!!!

CLICK TO GET YOUR INSANE SHANE PARTY TICKETS (http://disturbia.ticketleap.com/transworld-2012/)

HauntedPaws
01-26-2012, 09:33 AM
When is the MC's prize gonna get disclosed? hmmmm? :shock:

Oh it has been but Sue forgot to mention it to us. What's a zombie vending machine like a soda vending machine?

terrormasue
01-26-2012, 02:36 PM
More will be revealed tonight when I get home... I want to string the prizes out on this thread. But you can see all that has been donated thus far by going to the website. The Zombie vending machine I think is like the gumball machine that Juneau Studios makes. Not 100 % sure but I think that is what it is. If it's what I am thinking it is very cool!!

Sue

Jolly Pumpkin
01-26-2012, 03:05 PM
http://juneaustudios.com/candy.html Here's a link for it.

graystone
01-28-2012, 07:01 PM
We need a prize!!!!! We want a prize!!!! We must have a prize!!!!! Shane and it's give us a prize!! Shane

terrormasue
01-29-2012, 07:12 AM
Good Grief Sorry! We have been working hard on the haunt and I have been pooping out .... forgive me. OK here is another huge prize from

UNIT 70 $1800 AWESOME PROP!!!!

Thank you UNIT 70. We are almost to $40,000 in cash and prizes. WOW!!!

graystone
01-29-2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mS8qh7V4k7Y

THIS IS THE PARTY TO ATTEND! Where else can you party for 6 straight hours with food, drinks, friends, and over $30,000.00 worth of products to be give away all night long! Not to mention the TicketLeap costume contest with cash awards!!No WHERE!!!! This is an all evening long party!! Going to the Darkness Haunt Tour? No problem come check in leave and come back to the party! WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! Go to the Darkness then head over to the party!!!!!! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET BACK!!! YOU GOT ONE CHANCE TO HANG AT WHAT'S BECOME THE INDUSTRIES BIGGEST PARTY!!!!

Faceoff fans? Come hang with some of last years cast along with some of the cast of 2012 season!!!! Want a picture? NO PROBLEM
Want to talk to the Vendors one on one in a more relaxed setting than the show floor? We can and they can do that!!!

Tony Moran fans! Halloweens own Michael Myers! Come and hang out with Tony! He knows where to party and with the help of Atrox Factory in Birmingham Alabama you will get that chance!!!

Hot, sexey Hollywood Screem Queen and my own personal friend Danielle Harris will be co-hosting along with me and Sue! Want a picture with me? I am sure I can talk Danielle into getting in the photo too!!! LOL ;)

Have I got your attention? Are you dreaming of an Awsome prize? Mouth watering at all the food and drinks? Are you excited about the SiFi Faceoff cast? Are you scared to death of Tony AKA Michael Myers? And are you just damn hot and sweating at the thoughts of Danielle Harris!!! THEN GET TICKETS TODAY!!

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

Check out this Disturbia inspired video!

If Dr. Sam Loomis were alive today HE WOULD BE AT THE PARTY!!! Trust me his spirit is!!!

HauntedPaws
01-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Faceoff cast?

terrormasue
01-30-2012, 07:05 PM
OK here is another awesome donation!!!

7SHATTERED FX !!! Jarred Alcala $275
Silcon half mask! And A Shattered FX tee shirt $25, Silicone liver $90, Silicone Boob $80, Silicone ears $30, Silicone noses $60, Total value

$560 Thank you !! Shattered FX!!

Sue

graystone
02-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Ok Sue we need to see a new prize!!!! Shane and it's throw one out to us! Shane

terrormasue
02-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm telling ya, work has been kicking my butt but never the less here we go with another awesome prize. This one is a 3 pack and from a new guy in Florida. He does not have a website yet but it is in the works. He makes some pretty incredible tombstones.

SCENIC ART PRODUCTIONS ROGER TRAVIS $600

3 very original one of a kind tombstones that would scarify any graveyard!

A huge THANK YOU to Roger!

Sue

graystone
02-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Looks like another year of a packed party! Shane and it's ticket sales are going good! Shane

terrormasue
02-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Here is another great donation. In fact this company has donated so much they are a SPONSOR

SCREAMTEAM PRODUCTIONS $4739 in value WILLIE MAY

Look up their website http://www.screamteamproductions.com

Thank you again Screamteam Productions!!

Sue

graystone
02-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Unless you have your tickets!!!! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

Allen H
02-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Im getting excited! My costume is coming along nicely-it would be faster if I didnt have to make all this booth stock LOL.

Raycliff Manor
02-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Looks like this is shaping up to be another EPIC event! This is the first TW in many years I won't be making it. I do want to encourage anyone who's never been to check it out! We had an awesome time at the last Insane Shane Party and it's definitely not to be missed! Have fun everyone and I'll be sending positive thoughts and energy out to you all!

Kel

graystone
02-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Are selling good now which they always do a few weeks from the show! Looks like everyone will be on top of the Ren Grand again this year!!! Can't wait to give all this stuff away!!! Shane and it's thanks for the support Industry after all this is your party! Shane

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

graystone
02-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Lets have a donation!!!! Shane and it's give me something!!!! Shane

terrormasue
02-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Well I do believe that we are getting a great doonation from

DISTORTIONS!!! $350 value

Thank you DISTORTIONS!!!

Sue

graystone
02-17-2012, 06:14 PM
On Youtube! They got some cool footage while the lights were on!!!

Shane and it's were going to have another awsome year! Shane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZfZo6xfrM

graystone
02-22-2012, 06:48 AM
Looks like everyone is looking forward to a big party!!!!! Sales are great, feedback are great, prizes are great!!!!! The clock is ticking down now!!!!! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com Shane and it's see everyone there! Shane

terrormasue
02-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Remember to get your tickets. We won't be selling any at the door. Head to the website. http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com
Get your tickets today for the craziest party of the year!

Sue

HauntedPaws
02-22-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm waiting for the winning ones to be posted first. ;)

graystone
02-22-2012, 03:42 PM
And I made it happen!!! Some has asked for us to offer non-alcholic drinks other than the juice, tea, coffee or water. I have arranged for an additional bar that will offer strawberry daiquiri's and pina coladas!!!!! Shane and it's I want everyone to be happy! Shane

graystone
02-23-2012, 07:12 AM
Bo from Unit70 has donated a AWSOME NEW PROP!! Roachzilla!!! You can see the picture on Larrys Darkness Tour Thread. The price for this prop is $1800.00!!! Have you got your tickets? Time is running out!!!! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com Shane and it's THANKS BO for your continued support! Shane

terrormasue
02-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Here is another great prize valued at $2500, yes that is $2500........WOW

Bob Nordquist with PURE TERROR PRODUCTS is donating and full alarm system !!

Thank you PURE TERROR PRODUCTS!

Sue

terrormasue
02-27-2012, 06:23 PM
OK we only have 10 days left.....until.........the party of the year!!!!!!! Get your tickets now! Remember no tickets will be sold at the door. We have to know HOW MANY PEOPLE SO WE CAN TELL THE HOTEL HOW MUCH FOOD WE NEED!! We will not run out of food !!! nor music nor fun! Come on and join in the Party of the Year!! The hotel needs to know how much food to prepare. So again GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

See you there!

Sue

Odinseye
02-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Thought I was going to miss it but just changed my tickets to get in a day earlier so my wife and I could attend! Looking forward to it!

terrormasue
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM
I have some dear friends that are doing something pretty cool. I hope they don't mind but I would like to show this here. You guys ROCK!!!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3 D5Yhz-wdB0bc%26list%3DUUZq4H7vcVurcuNabgvcol9g%26index%3 D1%26feature%3Dplcp&h=0AQFhyTo2AQFhxlZ4gd2EUumfYznpCNbkn4wuxEwAaQ9Txg

Check it out!

Sue

graystone
03-01-2012, 06:11 AM
TransWorld is one week from today and the party is one week from tonignt!!!!!! The clock is ticking to get your tickets!!! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com Shane and it's see you there! Shane

graystone
03-02-2012, 08:15 PM
That's the only way to describe this years party!!!!!! Time is ticking and looks like this will be our biggest year!! EVERYONE WILL BE AT THE PARTY!!! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com is where it's at! Shane

poison
03-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Looking forward to seeing you and everybody!!!
Good Times!

Haunted Illinois
03-03-2012, 07:25 AM
The party is always a blast. I can't wait!

MovieRelics
03-03-2012, 08:35 PM
In our third episode of "The Haunt Brief", we get a chance to sit down and talk with the "Insane" Shane Dabbs! Shane as everyone knows is host of the popular "Insane Shane Party" that takes place during TransWorld's Haunt Show!

We sit down and talk with Shane about how he became involved in the haunted attraction industry, discuss his haunted attraction "Disturbia" and we discuss this years upcoming "Insane Shane Party"! We also do the Haunt Industry News Rundown and talk about some changes to our fan page!

Be sure to give it a watch and subscribe to our YouTube.com channel at http://www.youtube.com/hauntersdigest!

Watch The Interview Now - http://www.hauntersdigest.com/2012/03/the-haunt-brief-talks-with-insane-shane-party-host-shane-dabbs/ (http://www.hauntersdigest.com/2012/03/the-haunt-brief-talks-with-insane-shane-party-host-shane-dabbs/)

spookjj
03-04-2012, 12:03 AM
do most of the folks wear costumes for the party? half, quarter ...?

graystone
03-04-2012, 05:03 AM
Come as you like many like me don't dress up, many come in costume and many come dressed leave, go back to their room and get in costume and then come back!!! Shane and it's whatever you like workes!! Shane

terrormasue
03-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey I have to say your the Insane Shane Interview went very well!! Charles only had to bleep you a few times. You did great!

So again this will be the party not to miss. Please if you plan on attending get your tickets by Tuesday. This gives us enough time to let the hotel know how much food to prepare. Just a FYI, seveal days ago I was listening to a podcast I did on the party last year. I have forgotten the amount donated but I had mentioned it in the podcast. Last year was $25,000 in donated prizes. This year we are almost at $40,000. Thanks to the generosity of the vendors and of course Shane himself we hit a record amount. Next year our goal will be $50,000 in cash and prizes!! So to all you vendors out there I will be calling soon! Again YOU, THE VENDORS MAKE THIS PARTY WHAT IT IS !!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Sue

graystone
03-05-2012, 09:21 AM
who's ready to have a big party????????????????????

southernhaunter
03-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Got my tickets! I am looking forward to attending, this will be my first time attending Transworld and the Insane Shane Party!

terrormasue
03-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Im still on the fence about this thing.... not sure I will make it. I may just stay at home and

KEEP ALL THE AWESOME PRIZES THAT WERE MAILED TO ME!!!!!!!!

Ha ha just kidding! I have the SUV packed and ready to go!!

HauntedPaws
03-05-2012, 07:08 PM
What's the body count for attendance and do we have assigned sitting?

MovieRelics
03-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Hey I have to say your the Insane Shane Interview went very well!! Charles only had to bleep you a few times. You did great

I'm glad you enjoyed the interview Sue. Shane is a blast to talk with and interview. He also has the honor of being the first guest that we actually had to display a disclaimer for! I personally had a blast talking with him!

Thanks again Shane for doing it! Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday!

Charles

Bradenton Haunted Trail
03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Man I can not wait. Shane you are the man.

Shawn
Twisted Woods

graystone
03-06-2012, 04:56 AM
Get them now or sit in your room alone!!!!!!!!! The clock is running out!!! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

graystone
03-08-2012, 06:37 AM
To the party tonight? Shane and it's still a few hours to get tickets!!! Shane and it's see you there! Shane

terrormasue
03-09-2012, 07:37 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU !! to everyone who came out to the Insane Shane Party. We had a blast!! The prizes were awesome. The costume contest was amazing. I have never see talent that concentrated. When I get back I will gather pics and get them on the website. Our goal for next year is

$60,000 in donated prizes.

Thank you all again!

Sue

creep house
03-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Looking foward to the pics , Sue !!!

Sorry i couldnt be there !!!

Next Year !!!

Casey .................................................. ............... CREEP HOUSE

MovieRelics
03-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey Everyone! We're back now from TransWorld's Haunt Show and we've been spending the last few hours importing all the footage from the show and the Insane Shane Party! We had a blast at the party, getting to meet some great haunters and getting interviews with some of the guest! We're still in the process of editing everything and getting another episode of The Haunt Brief prepped, but I wanted to give everyone a peek at some of the footage we had!

Big thanks to everyone that we were able to interview! Big thanks to everyone that was able to participate via our Live Broadcast Stream! I'm really glad to hear that everyone had a great experience with HauntersDigest.com covering the event and watching from home! We look forward to continuing to grow our live broadcasting at industry events like this! AND A BIG THANK YOU TO SHANE DABBS for letting us cover the event! We look forward to next years party! More party footage, interviews and tradeshow videos to come!

Now, while we had our back turned, a certain party guest stole our mic......

xK5S7j8aADw