PDA

View Full Version : New for 2012 "BARREL TOPPERS"

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 08:19 AM
We added several new barrel toppers to our line this year.
What I really like about the Barrel Topper line is it makes your job as a scene designer and installer so much easier. All you have to do is put in in the container, or on the floor if it is a gore pile. Add a little more blood and you are done with it. And it adds some real "WOW factor".

We hope you like the new line.

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Here is where we took a slightly new approach.
A couple are for spilled 50 gallon containers and we also did some for 5 gallon buckets.

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Here are a couple more new ones and then the rest of the line. We will also be doing several gore piles of these too. Just so you can display them on the floor without having to use the barrels for display.

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 08:38 AM
I think this one maybe my favorite one other than the Bucket of ears.

We sincerely hope you enjoy. We are really working to be innovative with our designs.
And we will have them all displayed at Transworld along with ALL our new Giant heads on Tracks.
A new actor operated GIANT creature on a track.
a New Dr trauma style costume

Several new oversized costumes.
ALL with the new armature system that has eliminated the helmet systems all together, AND has the best head movement of any costume on the market. I am so pleased with this new upgrade. I know you will be too.
And the new Laser cut shoulder harnesses with tons of torso and chest size adjustments. No more wooden back backs.

We hope to WOW!!!!! you.
And we know these products will WOW your customers. And that is really what it is about, isn't it.

IF YOUR 555
01-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Kevin, the toppers look nasty, I really like the ones that are tipped over. I am also very interested in seeing the new Dr. Trauma costume, I am still working on the scream cube for the original Trauma lol! Brett

HauntedPaws
01-10-2012, 10:33 AM
New Trauma ???

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Yes,
We are doing another Dr costume. Don't know what we will call it yet, but it is in the same vein as Dr Trauma. Just different components. Dr. Trauma is such a good icon character, and we had thought of so many elements for Dr Trauma, that I thought it would be a good idea to develop another.
And it will look nothing like the Original Dr Trauma but will complement it very well.
Plus it will fit very well thematically with the 3 new oversized costumes. They will ALL work well as consistent parts of a story line, and into a haunt or scene together.

HauntedPaws
01-10-2012, 11:54 AM
How about a nurse trauma? Little horror equality?

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
It may not be obvious. But the Bella Bulimia costume we develop last year started out as a Nurse Costume.
However this costume did not sell as well as I would have liked so it has already been discontinued.
But if you would like a Nurse costume. Just send me an email and we can work out the details with you. We do lots of custom work for the same basic cost as a production product as long as we are able to put it into our product line.
I have lots of ideas for a nurse costume. I even have her weapon designed already. Just have to make it happen.

Dr Spooktakular
01-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Kevin and Gore Galore are awesome, already ordered the intestine topper and Dr. Trauma costume. In dealing with Kevin for 4 years, he has never let me down and that's why I continue to order more and more from him each year. Great job Kevin, look forward to seeing you all at TW.
Scott

graystone
01-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I so like those!!! Shane and it's nice man! Shane

Jim Warfield
01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Reminds me of the joke I told my Mother when I was kid about the "Snot Barrell!"
She vomited right at the end of the joke, yes it was the joke's fault.

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Shane,
Several of these are being donated to the Insane Shane party;)

Scott,
As I have said before. I think the vendor buyer relationship should be more like a partnership than anything else.
We try to make product that will help you make money so that you can come back and buy more.
Without you, the buyer, we vendors are nothing.
When vendors see and understand that, the whole dynamic changes a bit.

Jim,
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I don't know what else to say about that.

Twin Locusts
01-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Nice viper

I wracked my brain trying to remember the photos I used to have that were similar to that eye to scale ratio - Rattler, horned, I kept thinking I had read somewhere about a bull nose or pig nose snake, but google produced nothing.

Will you put any of the eye diamond slit into the sculpt or just paint? I bet it will be the most popular of the series!

the ogre
01-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Kevin,

Everything is looking great. Very excited to be your neighbor at TW.

Gore Galore
01-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Twin Locust,
as usual we will use resin cast eyes with leds in them. But we will layer in the eye slit in a middle layer. So you should see the black slit with the amber glow around it.
I think so too.

Ogre,
I agree. It really makes the show more fun when you have good people around you.
But I always felt kind of sorry for the vendors that were right across from us in the same row. We seem to demand alot of attention;)
that is one reason we started doing booths on both sides of the aisle.

poison
01-11-2012, 02:41 AM
WOW! Great new stuff Kevin.
Really Really REALLY GROSS!
CONGRATS!

spookologist
01-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Looks great Kevin. When can we order them?

Wayne

graystone
01-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Shane,
Several of these are being donated to the Insane Shane party;)

Scott,
As I have said before. I think the vendor buyer relationship should be more like a partnership than anything else.
We try to make product that will help you make money so that you can come back and buy more.
Without you, the buyer, we vendors are nothing.
When vendors see and understand that, the whole dynamic changes a bit.

Jim,
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I don't know what else to say about that.

Man thats cool I love them am gonna pick up some for sure! Shane and it's can't wait! Shane

Gore Galore
01-11-2012, 06:22 PM
We just established all the pricing so you can order now. They are not on the website so just give us a call or email me and we will get it going. We even set up a quantity discount on them.

sophisticatedterror
01-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Great stuff as always Kevin!

Kale

Gore Galore
01-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Kale,

thank you VERY much

Brett, also thanks for your input on the scream cube. It is so funny how we had some of the same ideas regards its use in the next costume.

terrormasue
01-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Kevin, can't wait to see the toppers!! Thank you again for your donation!

Sue

Haunted Prints (EOM)
01-16-2012, 09:48 PM
The detail and realism is amazing.

Great work Gore!

HauntedPaws
01-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Who says they aren't real???

Gore Galore
01-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Somebody said they weren't real?
I didn't, unless the cops are asking.
Actually, I guess it would be bad if they were real. They would come with their own organic health dept violation odor. So, no they aren't real.
But use with our meatlocker CD, and sinister scents and alot of people might think they were real;)