PDA

View Full Version : You might be a haunter if.....

screamforadream
01-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Watching some old Jeff Foxworthy shows, and thought it might be a cool thread to start on here, as a "You might be a haunter if...."

SO JOIN IN! This could be a lot of fun lol.

You might be a haunter if....you KNOW you're getting halloween props for Christmas....Valentines Day...and just about any other holiday really...

You might be a haunter if.... you have spend more time splattering blood onto walls than Jack the Ripper!

KEEP'EM COMING! Mine kinda sucked, so it won't be hard to beat them! lol.

HauntedPaws
01-16-2012, 12:50 PM
You might be a haunter if ... you think about Halloween 11 months outta the year and during the 12th your neighbors can't wait for Nov 1st.

Darkangel
01-16-2012, 02:40 PM
You might be a haunter if you judge a good neighborhood by how appealing it would be to Trick or Treat in.

DA

screamforadream
01-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Lol I liked that one DA.

Ooh!

You might be a haunter if...you see children with bad halloween costumes on and get the sometimes irrepressible nerve to throw just a little bit of blood on it to make it a little better.

Okay, mine suck, but really, just two replies?? Get in here! lol.

N2SPOOKINU
01-16-2012, 05:55 PM
You might be a haunter if...... You get detained and questioned by the police at Lowes because an employee heard you talking on your cell phone about blowing up a gas station! It just happen to be on our hayride at Fearfest.:rolleyes:

Greg

SCfearfarm
01-16-2012, 08:08 PM
You might be a haunter if......your child decides to come early just because its Friday the 13th!!.....me and my wife just had our first child/newest fright team member on Friday January the 13th.....how cool is that? Everybody that knows me has been saying "YOU WOULD care about halloween so much that you would have a baby on Friday the 13th!" haha

fright
01-16-2012, 08:26 PM
You might be a haunter if...... When you go to a store,house,etc and see if it is hauntible.

Yea its bad

screamforadream
01-16-2012, 10:55 PM
He'll be the best little antichrist! :) And that's coming STRAIGHT from the heart, the cold, dead, rotting heart of that body I found in the alley the other night. Really though, CONGRATS!

You might be a haunter if.....you're child is born Friday the 13th and you just HAVE to brag about it on Hauntworld. Go ahead, make all the other dads jealous!

hahaha.

You might be a haunter if.....you consider fake blood a food group.

deathstaste
01-16-2012, 11:04 PM
you might me a haunter if you have ever said can I have your old toilet?

screamforadream
01-16-2012, 11:23 PM
OOH! OOH!

You might be a haunter if.....the LAST thing you think of using Great Stuff foam for is actually insulating.

Jim Warfield
01-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Installed it as a display in my haunt.. the former owners came through, recognised their old toilet! ??? Maybe it recognised them ?
"Hello you old azzwholes!"
I just might be a haunter since I've had a haunted house, as my home and haunt and I've had it 25 years and have been open almost every night , I'm talking those 365 each year.
Yes I might be? A haunter....

DarkTikiEntertainment
01-17-2012, 02:25 AM
You might be a haunter if you spend far more money on Halloween than Christmas.

You might be a haunter if you look for the WORST clothes at the thrift store (for zombie costumes!).

You might be a haunter if you think of Disney World as "that place you have to walk through to get to the Haunted Mansion".

You might be a haunter if you own five air compressors, but no actual air-powered tools.

You might be a haunter if you judge how windy a night is based upon how much fog it would blow away.

You might be a haunter if you own more makeup than a supermodel.

You might be a haunter if you've seriously thought about just putting Santa hats on your Halloween skeletons for Christmas.

drfrightner
01-17-2012, 06:10 AM
You might be a haunter when every cool building you see you do a double take and say 'that would make a cool haunted house'.

Larry

Jim Warfield
01-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Is the only way to do it since "Curb Appeal" needs to be made otherwise...lazy... I know....
When the old school sold at aution 6? yrs. ago for $3,200 people told me I should have bought it...NOOOOO!
I STILL have plenty enough work to do here , after owning it 25 years and working on it almost everyday!

CNY HAUNTER
01-17-2012, 09:15 AM
...when you have nothing else to do at your day job you spend all day sitting at your desk on the computer looking up haunt stuff.

...your wife says she wants jewelry for valentines day and you show her a halloween site and say I want that mask!

... your 3 year old insists on running around in a jason mask while everyone else dresses up like superhero's when they play

SCfearfarm
01-17-2012, 10:05 AM
you might be a haunter if......the people at lowes or home depot look at the items you just put on the counter and ask "what in the world kind of project are you working on" haha

graystone
01-17-2012, 10:25 AM
You have sex with one of your actors in an old disguarded coffin you found in the dumpster! Shane and it's so what!!! Shane

HauntedPaws
01-17-2012, 12:01 PM
You have sex with one of your actors in an old disguarded coffin you found in the dumpster! Shane and it's so what!!! Shane

I think this one may fall under TMI

Scary Harry
01-17-2012, 12:57 PM
You might be a haunter if

You go to the melodies of Christmas with your wife, and all you can think of is how to convert the old theater into a haunt.

DeadManWalking
01-17-2012, 02:07 PM
You have sex with one of your actors in an old disguarded coffin you found in the dumpster!

No question about it then.............I'm a haunter

krazedklownkilla
01-17-2012, 03:38 PM
If you own 10 chainsaws but none of them have chains on them........

Boni
01-17-2012, 03:48 PM
For your daughter's 16th birthday dance you already have all the stuff, fog machine, strobe lights, mirrored ball, laser show, flashing lights.

PUREEVIL
01-17-2012, 06:49 PM
You might be a haunter if.... you spend more time planning and designing your props and haunt lay out at work then doing your actual job.

You might be a haunter if.... you drive around on garbage day looking for props for your haunt.

Boni
01-18-2012, 05:43 AM
More people call you by your character name than your real name.

Darkangel
01-18-2012, 07:24 AM
More people call you by your character name than your real name.

That's me for sure!!

Marr Branch
01-18-2012, 06:30 PM
I was gonna post the same thing KRAZED, but I only have 5 saws.

mandible
01-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Some of this is hitting a little too close to home.

screamforadream
01-18-2012, 08:28 PM
LMAO SHANE!!

These are getting good! This thread took off!!

Any others?? Come on, there's gotta be more!

you know you're a haunter if.... you consider your dorm room a workshop. (Okay..this might only apply to me!) lol

mandible
01-18-2012, 09:18 PM
... if most of the Christmas lights you buy never see a Christmas tree... or the month of December for that matter.

... if you get way too excited when faux fur goes on clearance.

... if you lost all your haggling capabilities when you found that string of Jason lights at that yard sale.

... if you're on a freakin' haunt forum in January.

hauntedkimmy
01-18-2012, 09:20 PM
....if your local craft store stocks several brands of liquid latex JUST for you to make spooky creations.....

spong8
01-18-2012, 09:57 PM
You might be a haunter when every cool building you see you do a double take and say 'that would make a cool haunted house'.

Larry

Damnit, I was too slow on the draw.

You know you're a haunter when spring cleaning comes around and you look at everything and say, "I could use this, lets not throw it away."

graystone
01-18-2012, 10:56 PM
You might be a haunter if you make love and have sex with all your Unit70 chicks!! Shane and it's love my babes! Shane

Front Yard Fright
01-19-2012, 02:22 AM
you might be a haunter if you make love and have sex with all your unit70 chicks!! Shane and it's love my babes! Shane

lmao!!!!!!!

drfrightner
01-19-2012, 04:22 AM
You 110% know your a haunter when your water heater goes out and they replace it and try to haul it away... and you say HELL NO, a little rust paint and that thing is going in the boiler scene. I know this because I'm looking for a water heater right now... non-working is prefered!

Larry

Jim Warfield
01-19-2012, 09:15 AM
You are a haunter (and that life can be so deceptive) when it takes you years to discover that you might be the only Real Haunt-atic and some others were just doing a job.
Enthusiasm required to really go at "Haunting" can not be instilled easily in many people (and not at all in many others)
You are a haunter if you spent those years perpetually asking others "HOW can this Not be FUN!?" Creative freedom. Physical challenges. Those entertaining reactions!

fright
01-21-2012, 07:56 PM
You might be a haunter if.... When you go to dinner with any of your non haunter friends and they ask you what you did today and you answer "working on some haunted house stuff" and they get totally freaked out and think you are a total creep for the rest of the night....

Darkblood
01-22-2012, 11:35 AM
...if while in Kindergarten your teacher tells you to draw your family at Thanksgiving around the table and your parents get called to a parent-teacher conference where they're shown a paper full of black and red crayon depicting vampires in black capes eating a person (the turkey) on the table.

Yes, this is a true story...

My parents looked at her and said "He's gonna be artistic."

Lori Benavides Henderson
01-23-2012, 05:52 PM
... if most of the Christmas lights you buy never see a Christmas tree... or the month of December for that matter.

... if you get way too excited when faux fur goes on clearance.

... if you lost all your haggling capabilities when you found that string of Jason lights at that yard sale.

... if you're on a freakin' haunt forum in January.

LOVe this 1... if you're on a freakin' haunt forum in January

heres mine..............

...if your childs teacher calls you asking why your 14 yr old daughter asked for a prop she had in her room for her dads monster

...if your childs teacher calls you and says she read the kids some "scary" stories and your child was the only one that didn't get jump out of her skin

Haunt man
01-23-2012, 06:25 PM
You might be a haunter if.... people ask you "if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?", and all you all you can think of, are hauts you want to go to
You might be a haunter if.... you know what a "haunter" is

fright
01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
You might be a haunter if.... you go to garage sales just to buy stuff for your haunt

you might be a haunter if you wear your haunts tee shirt everywhere

Jim Warfield
01-23-2012, 06:54 PM
The Father of four boys, none of which are the least bit afraid of real scary masks. (Got them exposed to such things at a Very Early age.)
You might be the adult son of a haunter if you have a movie collection of those scary movies like none other.(like several walls of shelves full, from floor to ceiling , and they are DVDs and blu-ray, skinny movie format!)

Bradenton Haunted Trail
01-23-2012, 08:29 PM
You might be a Haunter if you are doing everything you can to get some more money to spend at TW. And you know what TW means.

Shawn
Twisted Woods

HordeOfUndead
01-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Great thread!

You might be a haunter if...you launched your professional haunt in the city you grew up in, but live on the other side of the country seasonally running another business wishing time could be fast forward to late this summer when I go back. Think about my haunt every single day.

You might be a haunter if...you 100% agree with the above post regarding GREAT STUFF!

You might be a haunter if...you have a paper chain hanging on your door counting down the links to the Trans World show. (I don't really...haha ;) )

sysasi
01-23-2012, 08:39 PM
You might be a haunter if.... you go to garage sales just to buy stuff for your haunt

you might be a haunter if you wear your haunts tee shirt everywhere

...all year round

screamforadream
01-23-2012, 10:39 PM
I didn't expect to have over 40 replies hahaha, let's keep'em coming! This is fun!

You might be a haunter if....you ignore that crappy "freaky fabric" they sell at the dollar store and pop up halloween shops during halloween and go STRAIGHT to home depot for a big chunk of cheesecloth to make your own!!

Okay...so mine are notoriously the worst lol, so if you haven't posted yet, it won't be hard to beat my pathetic attempts!