PDA

View Full Version : Extra money?

Ken Spriggs
04-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey anyone have any extra cash laying around?

Man I have one of the greatest opportunities being handed to me.
Need more $$$$$$$$$$

Jim Warfield
04-22-2007, 04:06 PM
No problem, here you go...$$$$$$$$$..need any more? Plenty more where those came from...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, enough yet?
(Wut a smurtazz eye kin be)
But you know I feel the way things have been going economically that there will be alot of bargains and opportunitys for people with the money to spend , of course the failing and changing economy has everything to do with this and people will be getting more and more desperate trying to figure it all out because yestarday's thinking won't be viable anymore.
Do we buy sooner or later when things drop even more? Buy sooner and maybe find yourself in the very same "boat" of coming up short and then becoming desperate and selling things too cheaply......viscious cycle and I can't even buy the trainig wheels for it! ("Training Bra"? Maybe?)

Barry
04-23-2007, 04:43 AM
- Change in the car $2.43
- Change in couch $.32
- Kid's piggy bank $4.76

Where should I send it Ken? What is the return on investment?

Mr Nightmarez
04-23-2007, 05:13 AM
I'm whoring Stabbo out - and he's not doing bad after a month of Gigolo duties... He said you can have half his take...

Gore Galore
04-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Sometimes you just have to do it.
I would be interested in hearing more about it.
Off list even.

Ken Spriggs
04-23-2007, 07:50 AM
In due time I will post all of what we are looking into.
All I can say at this point....boy I wish I had $200,000 extra laying around.

Jim Warfield
04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
$200,000 is alot of money, but do you really think you can make this much just laying around?
I think you would have to have numerous people all laying around and extract a percentage from a large group to make it happen efficiently.

xxxdirk
04-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Dear Ken,

Need 200,000? No problem. I just got an exciting email where I am now going to be geting about 150 million dollars! Seems a cousin of mine from Nigeria died recently and he had an estate of $200 million! Now his lawyer needs to liguidate his money and all he needs from me is my bank account info and social secuity money and he will deposit all of that money into my account! Best thing is I get to keep 150 million of it! I know it sounds too good to be true but they even started the email, "Dear Beloved"! I mean how frickin cool is that? I am going to open a multi million dollar 13 story haunted house, start my own haunt site and then buy out Larry and Leonard and Rich Hanf with a hostile take over and then make them work for ME side by side in a small cubicle. Mwa ha ha ha ha aha

MMManiac
04-23-2007, 01:19 PM
LOL wow dirk you crack me up!

Sean

Ken Spriggs
04-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Ron I would be 1/2 way to the 13 floors!!!!

SomeThingInTheIce
04-23-2007, 05:04 PM
xxxdirk, we must be related because I too got a email about a cousin that passed away in Nigeria.lol. Small world.

Jim Warfield
04-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Then people that are bedridden in a nursing home, near death get crap like this and get all happy telling their relatives that when they pass away that everything will be taken care of financially.
This happened with those mailings Ed Mcmahon had his face on for publisher's Clearing house or whatever it was called?
"You have already won!" Said the big print.

My response to one of those Nigeria letters was telling the guy he was wasting his life trying to scam people and spent SO much time on his keyboard that he ignored his beautiful wife and that she and I are now leaving town in his new convertible, Thanks, Chump! hahahaha!

Infraredkelp
04-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Hey anyone have any extra cash laying around?

Man I have one of the greatest opportunities being handed to me.
Need more $$$$$$$$$$
Mortage your house and live in a cave. Or you could kill your wife and collect the life insurance :P

Jim Warfield
04-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Or kill your insurance man and collect his wife! She would have some money!
Or just do what I do when I need more money, just like so many haunters , get yet another early morning paper route.

Ken Spriggs
04-24-2007, 07:31 AM
Man oh man...this is really funny now.
Kill my wife and take the life insurance.
She used to work for the FBI....they already know I am nuts and i would be the first one they came to.
The other reason it is funny....she is the insurance agent.
Oh let's just add one more for the hell of it.......I had to tear out the carpet this weekend to get rid of th.......never mind on the last one!

Mr Nightmarez
04-24-2007, 11:33 AM
So how many people here have family in Nigeria considering my long lost cousin wants to transfer 5 million into my account and all he wants is 1 million back! I was "this close" to sending my bank info! :roll: :shock: :lol:

Ken,
I know of a couple banks we can rob? We could strong arm a few of our "protection folks" and make a donation from the Memphis Mafia?

Good Luck, and I hope you can make it happen!

brad
04-24-2007, 08:14 PM
So lets see...... $200,000 and a seven story building. I hope you can get this Ken. I think I'd have to fly up there again to see what crazy s%$t you come up with, with all that extra space.

Ken Spriggs
04-25-2007, 08:24 AM
I fear it is a pipedream at this time for us.
We had a great thing that could work....but with these places being A LONG WAY AWAY from our current haunt...it isn't going to work.

I would love to have a 7 story 56,000 square foot haunt....just isn't in the cards right now.

The investment vs the return would kill our current business.

Well we have set our sights on this years improvements then............trying to change more than 1/2 of Dream Reapers for the season.

Damn shame ya'll will have to wait for 2 years to see us again!

damon carson
05-24-2007, 10:52 AM
2 yrs meaning what Ken? You are gonna be closed down or does this mean something with Trans World?
Damon

Jim Warfield
05-24-2007, 11:13 AM
I once tried to change just half of my dream, the part when the Babe would suddenly become her Mother as intimacy began.
Concentrating the next night I did manage to change the dream's outcome, now instead of the Babe becoming her Mother, she turned into her Grandmother!
Sometimes you just can't win.

dr0zombie
05-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Darn.....It would have been great to see the Chicago area with a haunt that size.....

Ken Spriggs
05-25-2007, 08:56 PM
No in 2 years TW comes back to Chitown
We are working on a 4 year extension of our lease
Wow rum is kicking in...kind of hard to type
Bye bye
Haunt would not have been in Chicago by the way

Jim Warfield
05-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Maybe they can create room for Transworld inbetween the ever-popular Paper clip wholesaler's convention and the Celebrity Belly-Button Lint Collectors Con.?
"Oh, kind and gracious lords of conventional halls be mercifull!"

So if a song was to be associated with last Transworld, might it be Jim Morrison's "Riders On The Storm"?
Too much "Storm" for me to do much "Riding".