PDA

View Full Version : TW senimars

HauntedPaws
01-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Do you have any idea how full these are or are getting and is seating first come first serve or is it all assigned?

HLYWDIANA
01-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Seating is first come, first serve. As for how full they get...I have never heard of them closing a seminar unless it was a M&T class. If it is just a teaching seminar, then I believe they keep them open.

SCfearfarm
01-19-2012, 07:08 AM
They are a little cheaper if you go ahead and do it before the show, so if you're thinking about doing some I would go ahead and book them just in case. Especially the popular ones with popular speakers.

Allen H
01-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Last year my class outsold its original room, it said sold out for a few days until they moved me to a bigger room. So they can get sold out.
Allen H

HauntedPaws
01-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Once they realized you'd be bouncing off the walls literally they needed to find you more room :)

They are a little cheaper if you go ahead and do it before the show, so if you're thinking about doing some I would go ahead and book them just in case. Especially the popular ones with popular speakers. 25% is alot cheaper it's like buy 3 get 1 free now. I signed up for 8 so far to bad some conflict with others.