PDA

View Full Version : Pale Night Productions 2012 Updates

kpolley
01-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Alright everyone, I have a few things to pass along. First of all, I have hired a beautiful gal to run things in the office, answer phone calls and emails, etc. Her name is Ashley...and she does happen to be my wife. We're very excited to have her on board.

In addition, we are starting to release video sneak peeks of our new 2012 product line. Some of you who made it out to the IAAPA show may have already seen these new items, but here is the first new piece for everyone to enjoy. Hope you love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvEtYYZaf_8

Also, we are now working on a new website and have gotten into the whole social media mess as well. Please like us on Facebook and you can also follow us on Twitter at PaleNight_Kip.

Thanks guys, we will keep updating with new videos each week and we hope to see everyone at the TW show in March.

Twin Locusts
01-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Always superior work. Thank you for posting.

HauntedPaws
01-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Oh gesh not another prop teaser!! :smile: Now you have to show us more.

poison
01-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Love it!
:D

fright
01-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Thats Awesome!!!!!

Jolly Pumpkin
01-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Wasn't this prop part of the Darkness tour last year at Transworld, but it was mostly just the video?

Jim Warfield
01-21-2012, 01:15 PM
"Helmet Safety!" wear your anti-zombie helmet at all times!
Can you imagine if I had such a display in my haunted house where I have never had any blood or gore , how upsetting this might be to some customers? (Because it is So Well Done!)
I think I would personally like to see this re-played with some typical "door-to-door people" getting this treatment.

screamforadream
01-21-2012, 01:41 PM
So....price for that one?? =)

kpolley
01-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks for all the comments! Yes, this prop was designed for the Darkness last year and was in operation during the tour. The prop at Darkness works in the exact same way, but I think the production version is a little bit more impactful. The prop is $4050 retail but will sell for $3645 at the TW show. We hope to see everyone there and stay tuned as we will be releasing new videos each Friday as we get closer to the show. Thanks.

Michael Inks
01-22-2012, 04:04 PM
I saw their products at IAAPA. Yeah, amazing amazing stuff. Worth mentioning that they always had a crowd around and you could hear folks saying to other folks "THIS is what I was telling you about!"

Congrats Pale Night.... great stuff.