PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Scenes with Pale Night Productions!

kpolley
02-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Alright guys...Larry may be mad at me for giving too much away but I wanted to share some stills from our newest video shoot that is running through Wednesday. We are filming ALL NEW videos that are custom for Larry and The Darkness. Two of the new videos will be coming to Transworld with us, but the other 5 will only be seen inside The Darkness so be sure you have your tickets for the TW tour.

Attached are stills from the shoot today. I can't really say much about these, but the video we were shooting today is for a new elevator effect that can only be seen in The Darkness! Hope you guys like them.

I'll be posting more tomorrow after we wrap filming. Here's a teaser for tomorrow...They're coming for you, Barbara.

poison
02-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Love the behind the scenes pics!
Very cool!

Banshee
02-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Fun stuff! Looking forward to seeing the effects :D
Good job on the make-up & costume distressing too! :cool:

kpolley
02-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Thanks guys! Glad you like the pics...we're having fun filming. Here are some new shots from today...

kpolley
02-07-2012, 08:34 PM
and a few more...

These are shots from several new effects we were filming today. All four of them will be on display at The Darkness...two of them will be part of our 2012 product line debuting at Transworld. Stop by booths 423 and 523 to see the finished products!

Tomorrow is our last day of filming. We're doing a fun and gory clown piece for Terror Visions, the 3D clown haunt inside The Darkness. I'll post those pics tomorrow night...

drfrightner
02-08-2012, 05:12 AM
That is it Kip... when I see you I'm shooting you! LOL

I was talking with my buddy Rich Strelak tonight and I was telling him how this tour causes us to over spend on our haunt because we are essentially going overboard for the haunt industry rather than just St. Louis guests. Every year we are trying to do something new and different... we don't want to buy stuff that you've seen before if we did that what fun would the haunt tour be? YAHOO... walk through and see the exact same stuff you bought last year or the year before.. I guess you can see without a doubt we are trying to do stuff you've never seen before.

This tour just seems to get wilder each year. Get your tickets asap... www.TheDarkness.com Show is less than 30 days away!

Larry

kpolley
02-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Well...unfortunatley there seems to be a problem with my camera memory card! All the photos I took today are lost except for one, so here it is. It gives you an idea of what the piece is, however. This is the video that will be going in the new ice cream truck in Terror Visions. It's really fun, campy, and bloody. I think it'll be a really cool piece when it's finished.

Well, that's all for now. Hope to see everyone at TW in March. Remember to check back in with us on Friday when we release another new prop for 2012! Thanks.

deathstaste
02-08-2012, 11:08 PM
What did you do to Kips camera.