PDA

View Full Version : Haunt on shipping wars

SomeThingInTheIce
02-12-2012, 02:23 PM
I was watching shipping wars and one of the shippers had to pick up a prop at Unit 70 and take it to a haunt asap. They then showed the driver (a girl) do a walk through and at the end of the show as the credits ran they showed more of the haunt but never said the name of it. It looked awesome and the actors were having fun at the drivers expense, she was not going to get paid until she walked through. Does anyone know the name of the haunt?

Speculo
02-12-2012, 04:12 PM
It was the infamous - House of Torment!

SomeThingInTheIce
02-12-2012, 04:55 PM
It was the infamous - House of Torment!

Thanks, It looked to be a first class haunt and now I know it was.

Frightener
02-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Shipping wars? This kinda like Storage Wars or w/e? Like a small reality show or something? I haven't seen it at all. What channel?

I may have to keep an eye out on hulu or youtube or something. Sounded like that was a cool episode.

freak 'n' stein
02-13-2012, 11:28 AM
It's A&E, episode 7 "May The Ship Be With You" >> http://www.aetv.com/shipping-wars/episode-guide/season-1/

I'm sure the video itself can be posted but I haven't the time right now...

Frightener
02-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks freak'n'stein, Ima try to find something on it on lunch today... if I don't nap, lol.

dewayne

SomeThingInTheIce
02-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Shipping wars? This kinda like Storage Wars or w/e? Like a small reality show or something? I haven't seen it at all. What channel?

I may have to keep an eye out on hulu or youtube or something. Sounded like that was a cool episode.

Same channel as storage wars, drivers bid on shippments and then try to get it there on time.

MorgueofDoom
02-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Now that was funny!! House of Torment always delivers

BruiseMuse
02-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I loved that she was shipping the combination of the rotting zombie and all the peacocks.

gadget-evilusions
02-13-2012, 07:03 PM
It's nice that they let you watch the whole episodes.

Skeered
02-13-2012, 08:01 PM
It looked awesome and the actors were having fun at the drivers expense, she was not going to get paid until she walked through.

Gawd, I was working last year at my haunt and had a woman pull up. She yelled and I yelled hello back to her somewhere from the back of the haunt. She proceeded down a hallway in my direction and whadya know the air blaster nailed her butt. She screamed and went back the way she came. By the time I made it up front she calmed down a bit but still rattled. She was checking out new businesses in hopes of selling a merchant account.