PDA

View Full Version : Themed Attraction Design and HauntCostumes.com at Transworld

Dan Faupel
03-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Hello all...wow, I can't believe TW is already right around the corner!!!

Be sure to come by my booth (#926) to say hi and catch up, and I'll show you all the cool attraction design and fabrication projects we have been working on, including some really cool new 3D stuff. We'll also have a Woodland Stalker Costume there, which we have never had at the show before. It's a tree-like demon designed for haunted trails and hayrides.

Cant wait to catch up with old haunt industry friends and make new ones!!! See you guys there!!

Dan Faupel
03-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Here's a few teaser pics of some 3D work we did in Poland. It was a family-friendly fairy tale themed attraction. We did some really mind blowing transformation effects with invisible UV paint, and a bunch of other neat effects.

Dan Faupel
03-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I forgot to mention that the Woodland Stalker Costume that we are bringing does not have a home yet, and I will take the best cash and carry offer I get at the show.

Dan Faupel
03-04-2012, 07:02 PM
A couple more recent project teaser images

Darkangel
03-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Dan,

Nice looking work the costume and the art!

DA

Bradenton Haunted Trail
03-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Hey Dan looking forward to talking to you again I will stop buy your booth, thank you for your help in resolving the issuies that I had. I will be talking to you about that costume as well.

Shawn
http://www.twistedwoods.com

Dman
03-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Hey Dan,

Sent you a PM

Thanks,

Dan Augusto

Slain
03-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Dan,
Good looking stuff..
I bought one of those stalker suits that was worn twice and would love to sell it cheap!!
If you know anyone at the show that would like one we have pics of the item.. This is a great piece for corn mazes and such..

Dan Faupel
03-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Slain...yes, be sure to stop by the booth to give me your info...people ask me all the time if I know of where they can find a used Cornstalker.

If you place an order with us at the show for $500+ we will refund you your $50 admission into the show.

Couple more recent images:

Dan Faupel
03-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Also, I am no longer distributing the spark blades for Shot In the Dark, but I have two lightly used sets (comes with harness and wiring, rechargeable battery, battery pouch, charger, two hand sparkers, and two "exotic" blades) that I will be bringing with me to cash and carry. They retail for $375.00, but I would be willing to take $275 cash for each set, first come first serve.

I will be easiest to reach via cell between now and the show, so shoot me a text if you are interested in either set of blades or the Woodland Stalker Costume. Dan Faupel cell 314-853-4395