PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Zombie Safari Paintball

N2SPOOKINU
03-12-2012, 08:53 PM
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that stopped by our booth! This was our first time as a vendor and were blown away by your interest in our product.
It was awesome to see the smiles on haunters faces when they saw our product for the first time. You made us feel welcome and it was a huge success for us far exceeding anything we had hoped for.
THANK YOU

Greg Allen
Fearfest
Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions

George Maser
03-12-2012, 09:55 PM
The most inovative product I saw`at the show.

N2SPOOKINU
03-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Thank you George for the kind words. It was nice to finally meet you. I called you today and left a message. Call me soon!
Greg

thrilltainment
03-14-2012, 09:51 PM
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that stopped by our booth! This was our first time as a vendor and were blown away by your interest in our product.
It was awesome to see the smiles on haunters faces when they saw our product for the first time. You made us feel welcome and it was a huge success for us far exceeding anything we had hoped for.
THANK YOU

Greg Allen
Fearfest

Glad you had a good show! Thanks for bringing something new and awesome to the industry.

Howie Slobber Erlich
03-14-2012, 09:54 PM
I would love some more info on this product. Is there a web site up or can you send out a brochure?

Thanks,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction
www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

N2SPOOKINU
03-15-2012, 07:40 PM
If you went on the Zombie Safari Paintball tour at Creepyworld we have our new video uploaded. Check it out you might be on it!
Heres a link to our Facebook page. We just created it today because of Zombie Safari's popularity. Like us and become a friend.
Greg http://www.facebook.com/ZombieSafari

N2SPOOKINU
03-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Our trailers have been selling great. Order yours today to get your trailers on our production list before we fill our capacity of sales. SALE ENDS March 31st!

Greg